Chapter 77: Oh

Nsfw chapter. . . :D

------------------------------------------------------

Shifting slightly to the side, I tried to move off of him only to instantly freeze as a small grunt left the sleeping man underneath me.

His dick twitched against my thigh, Straining against the fabric of his pajamas.

I held my breath, Very much awake now.

My heart was pounding away in my chest as I slowly attempted to move off of him again.

I had no clue how to react to any of this, So I was just going to. . .Get off of him and try to figure this out.

While trying to move off of him, My groin accidently rubbed against his, Drawing my attention to the fact that my body had started taking an interest in my situation.

I swallowed down the small squeak of surprise that wanted to escape me, Doing my best to not wake the sleeping man under me.

''Aspen? What are you doing?'' Emory questioned slowly, His voice husky from sleep.

I froze again, Slowly raising my head to look up at my very much awake soulmate.

He rubbed slightly at his eyes before starting to sit up.

Before I could warn him, He sat up, His thigh brushing against my groin as he moved.

His eyes widened slightly as a sharp gasp left me, A jolt of pleasure shooting out from where his thigh was pressed against me.

''Ah, I see. . .'' He muttered under his breath, His hands moving to my arms, Gently and carefully lifting me off of him.

''T-Thanks. . .Can I just. . .'' I started, Trailing off as I gestured in the vague direction of the door.

Emory glanced towards the door before slowly nodding.

''You can. . .Or you can stay here and we can deal with this together'' Emory explained slowly, Careful with his wording.

I had been about to climb out of his bed and do the proverbial walk of shame when he spoke up, Making me hesitate.

Should I? I've. . .Never done something like this before? What if I mess up? What if he regrets-

The little voice in my mind was whispering doubt after doubt to me as I just remained frozen in place, My body's interest in my situation was starting to dim.

I was very close to all out panicking when Emory lifted up the covers, Inviting me back under without a word.

Glancing up at him, I was surprised to find a patient look on his face.

He's not going to pressure me. . .He's not going to get mad. . .

Slowly, I crawled back under the covers and moved close to snuggle up against his side.

He gently wrapped his arms around me, One hand drifting down to rest at the edge of my shirt.

''I-. . .I don't know. . .What to do'' I admitted quietly to his chest, Refusing to raise my gaze any higher.

''That is okay, If you do not like what is going on say so and I will stop'' He soothed, Placing a gentle kiss on the top of my head once he finished speaking.

My racing heartbeat was starting to calm down as Emory moved his unoccupied hand up to my chin, Gently tilting my head back before claiming my mouth in a gentle, Closed lipped kiss.

My body was back to being interested in my situation all over again, Very interested.

Emory broke apart the little kiss long enough to pull my shirt off over my head.

A small part of me realized, He must have put my shirt back on when I had fallen asleep after completing my marks.

Thoughts like those were very quickly banished from my mind as Emory's hand drifted down to rest on the waistband of my pants, Close enough to my groin that my hips twitched involuntarily, Seeking pleasure.

I was about to apologize when Emory moved his thigh forwards, Gently grinding his thigh against my groin, Drawing a quiet, Breathy moan from me.

A small gasp left me as he captured my mouth yet again, His hand on my waistband gently guiding me to grind up against his thigh as he went back to carefully removing my remaining clothing.

Small tears of pleasure were gathering in the corners of my eyes, My body far too clothed for my liking right now.

Nervously, I reached down, Helping Emory to remove my remaining clothing.

I was about to go back to grinding against Emory again when he caught me by surprise.

My breath hitched slightly in my throat as his hand closed around my member, Said hand was surprisingly warm and big as he gently stroked me as my eyes snapped shut.

His other hand returned to my back, Gently rubbing soothing circles against my skin as my breath left me in short little pants.

''Shh, It is alright, I have you, Just breathe'' Emory murmured against the top of my head, His words barely registering to me.

I could feel tension growing in my groin, My hips twitching along with his strokes.

For once, My mind was blessedly silent.

As much as I was enjoying this, I was also feeling a tiny bit guilty for the fact that Emory was most likely suffering, His own member being neglected.

On a lust hazed impulse I opened my eyes and hesitantly reached out for the. . .Honestly intimidating dick currently straining against the fabric of Emory's pajamas.

A sharp inhale left Emory as I placed my hand on the tip of the straining organ.

Oh that's. . .Big. . .

Any nervous feelings and doubts I would have normally been feeling were tamped down by the pleasure I was receiving.

I could JUST fit my hand around Emory's dick, But in my more dazed state right now, I didn't really care, I just wanted to return some of the pleasure I was being given.

It was a bit of a struggle, But I tried to keep my strokes in time with his.

Slowly, My eyes drifted closed again as my vision started to blur at the edges.

----------------------------------------------------

Tbc? Maybe??

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen