Chapter 5:

Well, We should meet the last soulmate in this chapter. . .

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to a crashing sound, It was followed closely by my dad yelling.

''You clumsy dumb bitch! Look what you did!'' He roared at my mother from the kitchen.

I couldn't hear my mother's response, But I sure did hear dad's.

''Oh you're going to be sorry. Get out. Don't come back until I tell you to you stupid bitch.'' He shouted.

There was the sound of a struggle before I heard the front door open then slam shut.

Why did I have to wake up?

Sighing I opened my eyes and sat up in my rather stiff bed.

My eyes absently looked around my mostly empty room, I didn't have many things.

My dad figured if I had too many things then I'd think I was actually important and valued. . .

But I did managed to get some things by working for them. . . When I could work that is.

I had never really managed to keep a job for long, Sometimes it'd be because of my dad either lying to my boss or sexually harassing them.

Most of the time however it was my fault, Like so many things, I fucked up as soon as I started usually.

I can't really stand being around most people without feeling like I was doing something wrong, It honestly a wonder I can even go to school.

I tended to have mental breakdowns at times, Turns out that's not good for businesses.

Sighing, My eyes landed on some rather sturdy rope I had bought a while back.

Maybe I could just-

I shook my head quickly, Getting out of bed and walking away from the rope.

No. You shouldn't do that. . .

I clenched my hands into fists and went about getting dressed for the day.

Forcing my thoughts off of the rope. . .

--- Time skip ---

I slowly walked down the stairs, My eyes trained on the ground as I heard my dad storming around as he got ready for work.

I kept my head down as I slunk into the kitchen, Trying not to draw my already raging father's attention.

I set about making some breakfast for mom, I was pretty sure she didn't manage to get anything to eat before being kicked out.

I managed to snag a bit of toast for myself, My belly clenching in pain from hunger.

Come on, You've gone days without food before, This is no different.

I finished making some eggs and toast for her, My own toast already finished.

Sighing, I could feel by now the bruises on my ribs.

The torn skin had ended up scabbing itself to my shirt yesterday, That just made my morning all the 'better'.

At least their actually healing this time. . .

 I went about plating the food for mom, That way she'll at least have something safe to eat off of.

The worst bruise I've ever had was one right on my cheek bone, Apparently it wasn't actually really a bruise.