Chapter 99: Warmth

More fluff and NSFW :D

-------------------------------------------------

Once again, I woke slowly in the morning, Comfortable and safe, Wrapped up in Emory's arms.

I had fallen asleep that night cuddling him in bed, With him absently running his fingers through my hair while he read, Soothing me into dreamless sleep.

While I slept, I had been made the 'little spoon' in our cuddling, Emory curling around me from behind protectively. 

Snuggling closer to him, A small smile formed on my face as he gently kissed the back of my neck, Making me squirm slightly.

''How are you feeling love?'' He quietly questioned as I rolled over to face him, His voice gruff and low with sleep.

'' 'm alright. . . How are you?'' I quietly questioned, Blushing as he pressed a few more kisses to my skin.

''Could not be happier'' He murmured warmly, One of his hands raising to gently thread through my hair, Pushing strands out of my face.

I closed my eyes, Leaning into his touch as he gently cupped my face.

''Do you want to get up?'' He questioned, Gently resting his other hand on my hip, His skin very warm against mine.

I just shook my head, Snuggling closer to him.

My body felt heavy, Like my limbs were filled with lead. . .But it was a comfortable heavy.

A nice heavy.

''Do you want to sleep longer?'' He offered, Gently trailing his hand absently up and down my side, Making me shiver.

''N-no. . .No. . .Could we just. . .Kiss?'' I hesitantly requested, A bit worried that he'd say no, Or be annoyed with my request.

My worries were unfounded though, As soon as the request left my lips, He was gently grabbing onto my chin, Turning my head so I was no longer hiding my face.

He gave me a warm, Yet slightly tired smile before pressing his lips to mine in a chaste and unhurried kiss.

When I responded positively to said kiss, He started to deepen it, Gently licking at the seam of my lips, Encouraging me to open my mouth.

My eyes drifted closed, My heart fluttering pleasantly in my chest as he calmly mapped out the inside of my mouth.

As soon as I started to run out of breath, He pulled back, Leaving me to quietly gasp for air as he remained propped up over me, His arms resting either side of my head.

My face was burning as I stared up at him, My previous pleasant exhaustion long since forgotten now.

Emory must have picked up on my growing arousal if his gentle, Questioning expression was anything to go by.

Blushing, I hesitantly opened my legs, Allowing the other man to take up the space between them.

He gently placed a chaste kiss at the corner of my mouth before pulling back, Starting to leave our bed.

''E-Emory?'' I started to question, A bit dejected feeling.

It's early. . .Maybe he doesn't want to. . .

''Yes love?'' He questioned right back, Rummaging around in a drawer as he spoke.

A second later and he was pulling out a bottle of lube, Drawing a quiet 'Oh' from me.

He was clearly about to go look for a condom when I spoke up.

''Could. . .Could we do it. . .Without one?'' I hesitantly questioned, Drawing his attention fully back to me again.