Chapter 71: Pleading

Channing Pov (Did a coin flip to decide who's Pov this one is in)

------------------------------------------------------------

My groin hurt enough by now to make me feel queasy, Every little movement caused my member to brush against my clothes, Making me twitch away despite being unable to actually get away.

But the tall, Dark brown eyed man just stared at me impassively, Not seeming fazed by the distress I was in, Instead, His attention seemed to be swiftly switching back to the mousy brown haired boy at his side who looked on the verge of tears.

Of course he gets all the attention. He always gets attention.

I scowled, My eyes burning slightly as I glared at Emory.

He ignored me in favor of whispering something to Aspen, Gently ushering the other boy back inside the house before his clearly annoyed attention turned back to me.

''What did you want.'' He questioned sternly, Crossing his arms as he spoke.

Glaring at him, I crossed my arms as well.

''Take the ring off!'' I demanded, Stomping my foot slightly on the ground as I spoke.

He arched an eyebrow, Looking me up and down before shaking his head.

''No'' Was his simple answer.

I stared at him incredulously for a solid moment before words returned to me.

''What! Why not!?'' I demanded, My voice squeaking slightly in my outrage.

He tilted his head ever so slightly, His gaze still boring into me.

''When you apologize and make up with Aspen-'' He started to say before I interrupted him.

''No! No. You can't do this! You need to remove it now! I don't want it! I-I didn't consent to this!!'' I snapped, Frustrated tears burning at my eyes.

Emory arched an eyebrow before he uncrossed his arms, Standing up straighter.

''If I remember correctly, You told me, And I quote 'Sure, Knock yourself out'. Which is very much considered consent'' He reminded me, My heart dropping with each word he spoke.

He wasn't wrong. . .But I refused to accept him as right.

''Good bye Channing'' The German said firmly before stepping towards the door, About to head inside.

''Please! I won't mess with him anymore or anything, Just please, Take it off, It hurts'' I begged, Ignoring my dignity in favor of trying to relieve the pulsing, Painful heat in my groin.

My vision was starting to blur at this point, Making it hard to clearly make out Emory's expression.

I did however, Clearly make out his heavy sigh before a warm hand was placed on my shoulder.

''Come inside'' He ordered, Firmly steering me towards the doors.

A small part of me was grateful for him bringing me out of the cold and into his warm house.

But the sane part of me was weary of what might come of this.

I was unable to do anything about my weary feelings though as Emory had already shut the doors behind me.

Fucking hell.

I scrubbed roughly at my eyes to try and clear some of the frustration and pain filled tears from my eyes.

Glancing around, I spotted a lot of things very quickly, Firstly, I noticed the inside of Emory's rather dark and brooding looking house was just as darkly colored as the outside.

Secondly, I could just barely see Aspen watching Emory and I over the back of a couch he seemingly was sitting on.

A conflicted look on his face, He didn't seem happy at all.

I bit back any sarcastic remarks I would have made, Purely because Emory was standing right next to me and he was the only person I knew who could remove the pain I was in.

''Please'' I repeated quietly to the German, Still begging.

Much to my continued surprise, He led me towards a side room without another word.

Aspen didn't say a thing and just like that, The door to what I now know is a guest room, Was closed behind me.

I was trapped alone in a room with Emory.

Could end well, High chances it wouldn't though.

''Sit on the bed'' Emory ordered firmly, Pulling some item of some sort out of his coat pocket as he spoke.

He better not put another ring on me. . .

With nothing else to do in this situation, I sat down on the edge of the bed, My body twitching slightly in a mix of painful pleasure, Leaning closer to pain than anything else.

Emory moved to stand in front of me, His legs lightly bumping into my knees.

''Spread your legs'' He ordered firmly, gently tapping at the inside of my knees as he spoke.

''P-Please don't put anything else on me'' I pleaded, Concerned that he might add something else to the ring, Something that'd hurt me even more.

He didn't say anything to that, Resting his hands instead on my thighs as he waited for me to spread my legs.

Hesitantly, I obeyed, Purely because of how painfully aroused and overly sensitive my body was.

''May I?'' He questioned, Just like he had when he put the ring on.

Inhaling sharply, I nodded.

Despite my nod, He didn't move.

Waiting for verbal confirmation.

''Do what you want just please. . .Take the pain away'' I pleaded, Squirming slightly, His hands warm and heavy on my jean coated thighs.

That was apparently consent enough for him to unzip my jeans, Pulling out my painfully oversensitive and now reddish colored dick.

I hissed quietly, If I thought it hurt before, Having someone touch my dick felt even worse, Ripping a small whimper out of me.

''Hold still'' Emory advised firmly, One hand resting on my hip, Holding me still as his other hand with the item held in it moved down to the little ring on my cock.

I held as still as possible, Not wanting whatever he was doing to accidently damage my very sore and red dick.

It's not supposed to be that red is it. . .

There was a faint click sound that made me flinch in fear before finally, Fucking finally, The pressure at the base of my dick let up.

And just like that, The ring was removed, Now held in Emory's hand, Revealing that there was an adjustable clasp at the bottom, Allowing for it to be made smaller or removed.

Despite the ring being gone, My dick still felt sensitive and sore. . .Still straining slightly in arousal.

Wait. . .Shouldn't it go down? Or at least not be red?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Emory did promise not to hurt Channing. . .Which might be the only reason he removed the ring.

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen