Chapter 69: Nice

No smexy time. . .Just a bit more sweet fluff before chaos (Aspen Pov)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This day had been. . .Interesting.

I had been anxious and down right terrified of the new school Emory had sent me to.

But, My nerves had been swiftly soothed by the welcoming nature of the entire school.

The principal had been very kind and had introduced me to a girl named Kelly who was apparently the class president of the class I was joining.

She was an upbeat girl around my age with a bleach blonde pixie cut, Dark blue eyes and a long scar that ran down the left side of her face from her temple all the way down to her chin.

Turns out, A lot of the other kids and even a few of the teachers had been through similar if not worse things than I had.

None of them questioned me or judged me when I would avoid touch or flinch when someone would surprise me.

They all had an understanding look to their eyes, Never mentioning my flinches but instead they'd make sure I knew who was around me at all times.

For once, I didn't get pushed around in school.

Sure today was just an introduction to my new school, But. . .It was a good one, A good day.

So, When Emory picked me up after school, I didn't really blame him for seeming surprised by how I was acting.

I couldn't really wipe the calm, Peaceful smile off of my face.

''That is a nice look on you'' Emory commented as I buckled myself in.

That surprised me, Making me pause at the fond sound in his voice.

''W-What is?'' I questioned, Confused.

I was wearing the same thing I had put on this morning, Nothing really changed.

So to say I was confused would be a bit of an understatement, Which he seemed to pick up on.

 ''A smile looks good on you'' He elaborated calmly, Focusing on the road as he spoke.

My face heated at that, All the while, My heart fluttered about in my chest.

The buildings outside the window were very interesting to me now.

''T-Thanks. . .'' I started, My voice a quiet whisper as I continued, ''For. . .That compliment and for all you've done for me. . .''.

A silence fell over both of us after that, Neither of us really trying to break it as despite it being ever so slightly tense, It was a peaceful silence.

Eventually though, It was broken by multiple dings from Emory's phone.

Whoever was texting him really wanted to talk to him as the phone continued to ding about five more times.

However, Despite this, Emory seemed very unconcerned with said person's urgency.

With the silence disturbed already, I decided to speak again.

''I. . .I made a friend today'' I whispered, Risking a glance over at the dark haired man beside me.

His eyebrows arched slightly in intrigue as he kept his eyes straight ahead.

''H-Her name's Kelly. . .She showed me around school and even introduced me to some of the other students. . .'' I murmured, My voice sounding happy and slightly giddy even to my own ears.

I could see a slight smile forming on Emory's face as I spoke, He seemed pleased with this whole situation.

''So you like this new school correct?'' He questioned, Seeming relieved.

 Thinking for a moment, I proceeded to slowly nod.

''They. . .They don't judge me or mock me there. . .'' I whispered, Staring down at my hands as I spoke.

Those words, Were the wrong choice of words.

''Let me take a guess, Channing?'' Emory questioned, His hands tightening slightly on the wheel as he pulled into the driveway to his home.

I realized my mistake then.

Staying silent, I braced myself for him to keep questioning me.

Instead though, His phone dinged again, Taking the attention away from me.

A small sigh escaped me.

I didn't want to heap any more issues onto the pile of ones Emory already knew about.

Whatever Emory was reading seemed to please him as his smile slowly started to return as he read the messages on his phone.

He sent something back before putting his phone away and turning his full attention back to me.

''Come, Let us go inside, You have had a long day and I am quite interested in the stories you have to tell of this day'' He said, Gently resting his hand against the small of my back as he herded me inside the warm and safe home.

--- Channing Pov ---

I stared down at my phone, My hands shaking slightly as I read the simple message over and over again.

My groin was so sore by now, My clothes feeling rough on my skin, Not just my dick anymore.

I had caved, Looked up Emory's number by going through the website of the police station he worked for.

Multiple texts of asking him to please remove the ring he put on me, Some of them sounding pretty desperate.

And the response he sent back?

'No, You have not learned your lesson'

I have not learned my lesson?!

Small tears of rage and discomfort were beading up in my eyes.

Letting out a small choked sound, I stumbled to my feet.

''Beep bop, H-How do I get an erection to go down?'' I asked as I ripped my clothes off, My voice hitching as my clothes roughly rubbed over my skin before I proceeded to toss them towards the general direction of my hamper.

The sweet bot of mine, That I had just got back, Made a few beeping noises before actually 'answering'.

Instead of speaking, Beep bop displayed a message saying 'Parental safe search features prevent me from searching for this information'.

Fucking damnit. . .

Scrubbing at my face, I looked down to my still ever so faintly hard dick.

It was red now at the tip, The little metal ring standing out against my slightly tanned skin, Sitting proudly at the base of my cock.

Once again, For like the tenth time, I tried tugging it off.

Just like each time before, It just bit painfully into my skin, Stopping me from removing it, From seeking release.

This isn't fair. . .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

:D Updated on time. . .

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen