Chapter 100:

I am so sorry. If you want, You can consider the last chapter (Chapter 99) as the cannon ending, Just happy fluff and sweet innocent cuddles, A 'happily ever after' ending. . .

'Cause this ain't gonna be that. . .

------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up slowly that morning, Content and cuddled into Emory's side.

The sun was up, Birds were singing and both my boyfriend and I were awake.

Despite that, Neither of us made an attempt to get up.

After a short while of me being awake, Emory started to gently run his fingers through my hair, Making me sigh happily as he gently scratched at my scalp every now and then.

Snuggling closer, I smiled slightly at the fond chuckle that came from the man I was partly laying on.

''Good morning Mein Liebe'' He murmured, His voice gruff and deep from sleep, Making me shiver slightly.

I peered up at him from where I was snuggled against his chest, My face warming as I stared at my boyfriend.

''Morning'' I responded back, Turning my face to very tentatively press a kiss to the palm of his hand, Earning another adoring smile from the man.

''How in the world did I end up with someone as precious as you?'' He murmured, His words making my heart stutter in my chest, My breath hitching.

''You're. . .You're the one who's precious. . .Y-You're so nice and perfect an-'' I started to murmur back before trailing off as Emory gently cupped my face in his hands.

I stared at him silently before he leaned forwards, Pressing his lips to mine in a gentle and chaste kiss.

Slowly, I relaxed under his gentle kisses as he slowly moved us around until I was laying on the bed with him propped up over me, His arms on either side of my head.

He pulled back, Smiling fondly down at me, Making my heart jump and stutter.

At that moment, My stomach chose to very quietly rumble.

Emory chuckled, Pressing one more, Brief kiss to my lips before pulling back.

''Well now, I have to agree with you on that, Come, Let us go get breakfast'' He murmured fondly as he climbed out of bed, Groaning quietly as he stood up.

Breakfast was temping. . .But so was continuing to snuggle with the other man.

So long as I get to stay nearby him, I don't mind what we're doing. . .

Yawning, I stumbled out of bed as well, Trailing behind Emory as he pulled on a sweater, Having been wearing a sleeveless T-shirt to bed.

I was squirming into the soft and oversized sweater Emory had pretty much given me when he came up behind me, Loosely wrapping his arms around my waist and pressing a gentle kiss to the side of my face.

''What do you think about apple pancakes and sweet bread rolls for breakfast?'' He questioned as I tentatively turned around in his embrace so I could face him.

'' Sounds. . .Sounds yummy, Do you. . .Can I help you make it?'' I asked meekly, Earning a warm and fond smile from him.

I had learned over our time together that he really enjoys cooking for those he cares about.

''I would love your help'' He murmured, Pressing another kiss to my head before pulling back, Entwining his fingers with mine as he led me out of our room.