Chapter 50: Forest

:T Partly NSFW

------------------------------------------------------------

I leaned back against Emory a bit more as he reluctantly took his gloves off, Tossing them somewhere in the dark bedroom.

 Something was pressing into my back as I snuggled in closer to the other man, Based upon the sharp inhale I could hear from Emory, It wasn't a gun.

I held as still as I could as Emory gently and slowly moved me to be beside him.

As soon as I was no longer laying on him, He rolled over, His back to me.

My sleep and sex hazed self was far more confident than my awake self.

''Emory?'' I called out quietly into the darkened room.

I briefly considered the fact that he might get mad at me for disturbing him while he took care of his 'problem', However, I had already spoken, There's no going back.

There was a moment of silence before he sighed and rolled back over to face me.

''What is the matter?'' He asked, His voice rough sounding.

I was very quickly second and third guessing my original plan.

Swallowing thickly, I looked away from his dark gaze, Staring instead at a random wall.

''C-Can I. . .Help?'' I asked hesitantly, Refusing to look him in the eyes.

And that's the wrong choice of words. . .Again. . .

I heard Emory let out a sigh before his hand gently ruffled through my hair, The contact sending tingles out across my scalp.

''You do not have to'' He said simply before removing his hand from my hair.

I risked a glance up at him only to see he had his eyes closed.

Sure, I was nervous and un-sure about this, But by now I was also curious.

He hadn't hurt me yet, Considering that, I decided on my course of action.

Had I been more awake I would have been mortified and embarrassed, But as if, I was still riding out the bliss of release.

Slowly, Hesitantly, I reached under the blanket, Cautiously moving my hand towards his groin.

Emory had gone still beside me, I could feel his eyes trained on me as I made a point to look anywhere but at him.

Tingles shot up my arm as my hand brushed over his bare skin.

Pausing, I took a moment to gather what little sex hazed courage I had left as well as give Emory a chance to yell at me for taking things to far.

When no shouted insults reached my ears, I cautiously slipped my hand up under his jeans.

Swallowing nervously, I could feel something warm and twitching pressing up against my fingers even this far up.

Oh. . .

A small dash of fear raced down my spine at the thought of having something that big inside me.

The small muffled grunt from Emory as I brushed my fingers past his cock quickly drew my attention away from my fear though.

Inhaling slowly, I nervously started to palm at his erection through the cloth.

Clearly it wasn't exactly the same as what he had done for me, But as is, Even with a bit of cloth between our skin, I could still feel tingles every now and again.

I continued to rub at his member cautiously, The quiet muffled grunts that came from Emory every now and again caught my attention as I concentrated on the task at hand.

Eventually, After what felt like an eternity, His body stiffened up slightly, His hand moving down to remove mine from his groin as his member twitched.

I closed my eyes as Tingles shot out across my skin from the contact.

After a long moment, I heard a peaceful sigh before he relaxed a bit.

I was beyond tired by now, In my exhausted state, I didn't think twice when Emory pulled me up against his chest in a hug.

Instead, I snuggled in closer, My face buried in his chest as one of his arms wrapped protectively around my head.

 A soft kiss was place on top of my head, But by then I was already wandering the endless woods within my dreams.

---

The sickly mushroom covered willow tree that was surrounded by three other trees stood before me.

Fewer mushrooms on it then last time.

However, My attention didn't remain on the trees long.

An odd eyed, Moon white doe, Stepped into sight from behind a tree.

Her eyes stared at me with an intensity like that of a sapient creature, Like she recognized me as more than a threat.

''Hello?'' I whispered quietly to the doe, Moving closer to the willow as I remained under the watchful eyes of the odd creature.

 We stared at each other for a long time, Neither of us moving before the distant sound of wind blowing through the trees suddenly set me on edge and prompted the deer into motion.

I shuddered slightly as the deer ran off, Just now noticing that up until that, There had been no sounds from the forest.

Sure when I moved I could hear leaves and twigs crunch under my shoes, But other then that, The forest was impossibly quiet.

There should have been the sound of wind, Even if very distantly, Blowing through the trees.

There wasn't.

No birds sang, No insects made sounds, No frogs chirped, No distant sounds of civilization.

It was just, Silent.

Slowly, I moved to sit down at the base of the willow, An unnerving feeling of being watched filling me as I curled in on myself slightly.

Is this hell?

The feeling slowly got stronger and stronger until I couldn't take it anymore and got up, Running off into the woods blindly.

I didn't know where I was going, I didn't know what else was here with me, All I knew was I didn't feel safe.

The trees that past me all looked slightly sickly but better then the last time I had been here.

Or maybe it was just that they were different trees.

Eventually, I was so very tired from constantly running, Resulting in me tripping over my own feet and hitting the ground face first.

Wincing, I closed my eyes tightly as I felt like the world was spinning.

What's going on. . .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Very late chapter. . .

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen