-:-Intro/Info-:-

!-! Warning: This book contains very dark themes and the main character attempts to commit 'not alive', Please do not read if you think this would not be good for your mental health !-!

((Okay, Those of you asking for this have won, Here we go for a third time T-T))

So I figured I had to make this to explain this world's rules/Dynamics/A few laws as well as getting the characters out of the way.

-:The markings:-

Okay so everyone is born with faded greyish swirls on a part of their body, no it does not always appear in the same place for everyone.

As soon as the child hits one year the ink changes and swirls into a grey scale picture (i.e a rose or a wolf or even a eye) that best fits their soulmate.

Not everyone has just one soulmate, this worlds record is thirteen.

Soulmates are not always the same age, most times they have a slight age gap (like three or four years) so sometimes (very rarely) a little kid has a soulmate that is like sixty (don't worry there are laws for instances where a partner is underage).

Once a soulmate touches their partner they can feel tingles from where their skin touches, however when a soulmate touches the mark(s) it will fill in with color, shade and detail.

so I think that's about it with markings. . .

Oh wait! right! the markings cannot be removed, if the skin there is damaged it will simply seep through the damage back to the surface of the skin, now I know what you are thinking ''What about if they loose the limb it's on ya dumba-'' (well they better hope they didn't have it on their dic-) well if that happens it will relocate to a different part on their body.

The mark can also show their partners health at times, if their partner is very sick the mark will turn slightly pale around the edges. . . soo there's that.

Marks are rather personal (because it is a representation of your partners soul. . . duh.) so it's common to see some one wearing a type of bandage around the mark(s) to hide it.

Sadly sometimes a soulmate can go all their life without finding their other half.

oh and if they die the mark on their partners arm disappears.

-:Dynamics:-

This will be short.

So it's common that the older of the pair (if there is one) takes care of the younger one(s), regardless of gender.

Parents NEVER get paired with their blood children.

yeah. . . that's all I can think of. . .

-:A few laws:-

Now then with large age diffrences (i.e one is still a kid) laws are enforced based upon their age and mental stability.

Age 1-9: You can meet them and hang out with them but only with the parent(s) and or legal guardian(s) watching the whole time, no kissing no touching anywhere around the torso and whatever else the parent(s)/Gaurdian(s) feels should be added, no exceptions.

Age 10-15: No kissing, no touching with sexual intent, if the kid feels any danger around you your visiting rights are cut off until they are adults.

Age 15-18: Kissing is okay but nothing else beyond that without the kids consent, and by consent they have to not be being forced, pressured or threatened into it, they must verbally say it's okay when they are not intoxicated (or drugged).

Breaking these rule will result in (not going to jail because that will hurt the kid just as much as it hurts the offender) your baby making stuff getting removed.

Mental stability can change these rules based upon circumstances.

Dividing a soulmate pair is forbidden (unless under mental stability circumstances), you can not keep them apart based upon your biases, this will face jail time for up to nine years.

-:Descriptions:-

First name: Emory 

Last name: Miller

Job: Police sergeant  

Hair style/color: Black hair that's shaved on the sides and exactly two inches longer on top

Eye color: Brown eyes that have a hint of amber in them

Height: 6'4

Age: 31

Soulmates: Aspen (Does not know), Channing (Does not know), Daniel (Does not know)

Marks place: Left bicep

( This guy was actually from the original version of To love again, He got traded out for Alaric though. . . But he lives again now!! )

--------

First name: Daniel 

Last name: Camp

Job: Teacher

Hair style/color: Blonde hair that is shaved fairly close to his head on the sides with the top being fluffy

Eye color: Light blue (Like reeeallly light blue)

Height: 6'1

Age: 26

Soulmates: Aspen ( Has not met, Yet), Channing (Has not met, yet), Emory( Does not know)

Marks place: On the back of his right hand

! Warning: Annoyingly cheerful. !

-----------

First name:  Channing 

Last name: Wolf

Job: None (His parents are rich)

Hair style/color: Amber brown hair that is styled in a swooped back style

Eye color: Dark blue

Height: 5'6

Age: 17

Soulmates: Aspen (Knows but hates), Daniel (Has not met, Yet), Emory (Does not know)

Marks place: Left shoulder

( Dis guy was also from the original version of To love again)

-T-T-

Annd the main boy. . .

First name: Aspen

Last name: Fir

Job: None (He's can't keep one)

Hair style/color: Mousy brown hair that is fluffy and reaches the tips of his ears

Eye color: Dull blueish grey

Height: 5'6 

Age: 17

Soulmates: Channing ( Knows but is hated by), Daniel (Has not met, Yet), Emory (Does not know)

Marks place: Right above his heart

-------------------------------------

Alright then, There is a warning for this book.

Anyways, Like always have a good day/night and find a better book - fallen