Chapter 68: Poor choices

Channing Pov! We get to see what Emory does

--------------------------------------------------------

The cold air was biting at my face as I hurried to keep up with Emory.

My heart hammered away in my chest.

What was this about? Was I in trouble? He didn't seem happy so that was most likely a yes. . .

But what did I do?

I didn't have long to try and figure out what exactly he learned about me that requires a talk.

We had made it behind the school.

Where there were no cameras. . .Or other students. . .Or even teachers.

Fuck.

I stuck close to the building as Emory turned on his heel to face me.

''Why. . .Uh. . .Why do you want to talk to me?'' I questioned yet again, My voice wobbling faintly.

''Sit.'' Was all the German said in response to me, Gesturing to the cold metal bench that was right up against the back wall.

This wasn't going to be good.

Hesitantly, I sat down seeing as I couldn't really run or anything.

I swallowed nervously as Emory continued to stare at me silently for a long while before I finally started to squirm under his gaze.

''Can I uh. . .Go now?'' I questioned, My voice still wobbling as my confidence wavered under his attention.

No. . .No, I don't need to be scared, He can't do shit to me. . .

''No. We are going to talk for a bit'' He informed me curtly.

Then fucking talk already!

Deciding that playing the meek little boy wouldn't work, I dropped the act, Scowling at him.

''Then spit it out. I haven't got all day.'' I growled out, Narrowing my eyes at him as he very slowly arched an eyebrow.

''It has come to my attention that you have a habit of bullying Aspen. By itself that is wrong. But considering both he and you are my soulmates. That makes your little bouts of cruelty my problem.'' Emory explained slowly and curtly, Moving to keep an arm behind his back, His other hand reaching out towards my face.

His gloved hand gripped onto my chin, Tilting my head up so our eyes would be forced to lock.

''Consider this a gentle warning. Change your behavior. Fix your relationship with Aspen. Or I will be back to fix any issues.'' He warned, Not letting me turn my head away as he spoke, His gaze drilling right into me.

Gritting my teeth, I swallowed back my fear and just smirked at him.

 ''Oh I'm so scared. You can't do shit to me. You'll get arrested if you hurt me.'' I pointed out, My voice wobbling still.

He just stared at me.

Which was oddly scarier than shouting or angry threats.

''I would never hurt a child let alone one who is my soulmate'' Emory told me firmly, Finally releasing my face so I could look away again.

My body started to relax before he continued.

''But there are many ways to punish someone that do not involve harm, Mental or otherwise'' He informed me, Both of his hands moving now to be placed on my shoulders, His thumbs resting lightly on the sides of my neck.

I swallowed, A bolt of reasonable fear running down my spine.

My hands snapped up to grab onto his wrists as he leaned closer, Catching my gaze again with his dark, Seemingly endless dark brown eyes.

I was frozen in place as he leaned down further to whisper in my ear.

''As I stated before though. This. Is your gentle warning. You only get one. Do not ignore it.'' Emory muttered, His breath tickling at my neck as he spoke before he pulled back, Taking his warmth with him.

I stared forwards as he took a step back, Removing his hands from my skin.

Eventually, A small snicker escaped me.

''Oh that's funny. Maybe you should try and get your skank of a boyfriend to behave. Then maybe I'd consider 'repairing my relationship with Aspen' '' I spat out, Not in the mood to get a lecture on how I have to be nice to that cheater.

There was nearly deafening silence at that before Emory nodded slowly.

''May I?'' He questioned, His voice low and slightly restrained as he reached out, His hand hovering over my groin.

I stared at him in confusion, I didn't take his 'threat' seriously.

There was in my mind, No way he could punish me without hitting me or something.

So I shrugged slightly, Muttering a 'Sure, Knock yourself out'.

He reached down and unzipped my jeans, Which surprised me.

Is he gonna jerk me off or some shit? Does he consider that a punishment??

Now I was really intrigued.

A small uncomfortable hiss left me as he tugged down my underwear, Exposing my dick to the cold fall air.

Emory just hummed slightly, Not saying anything to that as he crouched down, His warm, Gloved hand engulfing my dick.

My eyes snapped shut as he rubbed lightly at my tip, Making my hips and dick twitch, Little zings going out through my groin.

Swiftly, With his warmth, I started to get aroused.

After a few blissed out moments, He spoke.

''Mm, That should be good enough'' I heard him muse quietly before I heard his coat rustle slightly.

Cracking open my eyes, I watched as he removed a ring of sorts from the inside of his coat.

I was very confused before he slipped it down over my dick and tightening it around the base, Whatever it was, Was warm from being inside Emory's coat.

And just like that, He gently and carefully put my dick back inside my underwear, Making me uncomfortable as my member was still slightly hard.

''W-What are you doing?'' I squeaked out, Starting to sit up as Emory zipped my pants closed.

He arched an eyebrow before slowly standing back up.

''I am leaving for work. And you need to get to your classes'' He said simply, Reaching down and hauling me to my feet as he spoke.

A wince crossed my face at how uncomfortable my dick felt in the suddenly too rough and scratchy fabric of my underwear.

''B-But you can't just leave me like this!'' I squeaked out, A bit distressed as he started to drag me back towards the front of the school by my arm.

He stared at me calmly before the side of his mouth twitched up slightly in amusement before he ruffled my hair.

''Yes. Yes I can'' He said simply before leaving me at the suddenly bustling entrance of the school.

My legs shakings and my groin starting to feel sore.

-----------------------------------------------------------

:D

Anyways! Like always, have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen