Chapter 98: Stars

:) Fluff and NSFW

------------------------------------------------------------

Slowly, I woke up to the quiet songs of distant birds, Warm and comfortable, A slight weight resting over the small of my back.

It took a second before I remember where I was, With Emory, Safe.

Relaxing, I snuggled closer to the warm body under me, A quiet, Content sigh leaving me.

A quiet mumble came from the man under me, His arm tightening around me briefly in a half hug, Drawing my attention back towards him.

Opening my eyes, I stared up at the other man, Slowly blinking as I woke up, My eyes meeting Emory's equally tired ones.

''Good morning beautiful'' He murmured quietly, His voice rough and low with sleep.

My heart fluttered in my chest at the sound of his voice before what he said registered.

I hid my face against his chest, My cheeks burning with embarrassment at his compliment.

His warm hand gently cupped my face as he chuckled, Coaxing me to raise my head before placing a quick and chaste kiss to my lips.

I wrinkled my nose slightly, My face burning.

''Morning'' I whispered back, Snuggling closer to him as I spoke, Burying my face in his chest again in an attempt to hide my blush.

Emory's body tensed up at my movement before his hands moved to rest gently on my shoulders.

Making me raise my head, Confused and worried that I had done something wrong.

Does he not want to cuddle anymore?

I was about to move off of him when my thigh brushed over what I assumed was his reason for trying to move me.

Oh!. . .

Swallowing thickly, I instantly held still, Unsure what to do from here.

Does he want to 'Do it'?. . .Maybe it's just morning wood. . .

He carefully and gently removed me from his person while I thought, Sitting up slowly after having set me down where we had been laying together just seconds before.

''I will be back, Rest'' He murmured, Starting to get up before I instinctively reached out, Grabbing onto his arm.

Why did I grab him? Quick! Think!

''Um. . .Maybe. . .Maybe you don't have to. . .I mean. . .I could. . .'' I tried to say, Stumbling over my words the entire time, Mostly just vomiting up my thoughts.

He gave me a somewhat strained smile at that, Clearly growing uncomfortable due to his arousal but still not wanting to press me.

''You do not have to if you do not want to'' He murmured quietly, Reaching a hand up to gently run his fingers through my hair.

''I-I want to'' I whispered quietly, Because, Truthfully, I did want to return the kindness he's shown me any way I could.

I don't deserve his kindness, Maybe if I repay his kindness with. . .Sex, Then it'll be considered fair?

 That seemed logical enough to me.

He pressed a gentle kiss to my lips before pulling away.

''Lay down, I will be back'' He murmured quietly before leaving me, Heading upstairs.

A small shaky sigh left me as I laid back down.

Making him as happy as I can is the least I could do. . .Considering I was keeping him from Channing. . .