Act 2, Chapter 6: Touched

Mmm, here we fucking go again.

This chapter isn't going to contain a sex scene (Or anything really sexual) but I'll still marking it NSFW for reasons you'll see eventually.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Emory's hands roamed over my body gently as I shivered under his touch, The water of the bath still doing it's best to warm my skin.

His hands trailed over my body, His touch firm but just enough so as to not hurt.

Well. . .Not to hurt my uninjured areas.

I flinched ever so slightly as he ran his hands down my sides, His hands pressing firmly into my faintly bruised skin.

He stilled slightly before pressing against the skin there but a bit gentler now as he seemingly mapped out where all I was hurt.

All I could really focus on was his touch as his hands ran over my skin, The pain was minor enough compared to what I had been enduring. . .

So minor in fact that my heart was starting to stutter a bit in my chest at his attentions.

After a moment of silence from both of us, He seemingly found whatever he was looking for as his hands drifted to gently run down my arms now.

His fingers gently rubbing at my fresher wounds, Causing me to wince slightly at the pain. . .And another thing was starting to respond to the mix of pain and attention.

Nervously, I crossed my legs as best I could, Swallowing nervously and shivering slightly as he gently pushed on parts of my arms, Looking for any further damage.

He gently laced his fingers with mine, Having me wiggle them slightly to make sure none of them were damaged.

A gentle kiss was pressed to my soapy, Wet  hair, Surprising me and drawing a small little gasp from me.

''Hush'' His deep, Soothing voice whispered softly as his hands drifted down towards my hips, Brushing over the bruises there from sleeping on my very very shitty mattress and on concrete floors.

A small choked sound left me as his gentle, Scarred fingers gently brushed over my unfortunately jutting hip bones, Dipping down to my stomach before trailing down yet further to the soft skin of my inner thighs.

The back of his hands just barely brushed over my 'interest' Drawing a soft whimper from me as my hands shot down to weakly try and push his hands away.

He was silent and still for a long long moment before a soft sigh left him.

Another, Oh so gentle kiss was pressed to my head yet again as he moved his hands to hold mine.

''No my sapling.'' He murmured quietly, Confusing me before he continued speaking.

''Not tonight. Maybe once you are better, But now is not the time for that'' He continued, Making feel a bit like he was scolding me. . .

Swallowing thickly, I stared down at the bubbles of the bath as his hands drifted back down to my thighs, Going back to thoroughly mapping out any and all injuries he could find.

His hands sliding under my thighs, Making me shiver as his touch moved to the back of my knees. . .Then down to my calves, Tugging my legs back towards my chest.

Closing my eyes, I tried to breath slowly so as to quell the growing arousal that was stirring inside me at his gentle and caring touch.

It's been so long. . .So very long since someone touched me with this level of care and love.

Soon, Much too soon, His gentle touch was replaced with a soapy washcloth, Following a very similar path, Drawing a whimper from me when he eventually ended up dragging said cloth over my. . .Member.

Tears were gathering in my eyes as Emory quietly shushed me, Moving down to bury his nose in my wet mop of hair.

He hummed quietly in thought as I shivered slightly at his touch, Whimpering quietly when he stopped suddenly.

''Alright'' He murmured quietly, Starting to get up all of a sudden from behind me.

Blinking groggily, I started to get up as well, Noticing the fact that the water had cooled ever so slightly, No longer as warm as before.

''Sit on the edge of the tub'' Emory ordered, Moving over to grab one of the nice and fluffy towel that was hanging over the bar.

Swallowing thickly, I moved quickly to comply, Shivering in the steam warmed bathroom air.

A towel covered my head, Blocking my vision as Emory proceeded to ruffle my hair dry, Lifting the towel up and causing my hair to stick out at the wildest angles.

The smallest of smiles twitched at the stern faced man's lips at that, His eyes softening before I shivered again, Drawing him back to the apparent task at hand.

He gently started to drag the warm towel over every inch of my body with a heart aching amount of care.

''E-Emory-'' I started quietly, Finding my voice as he knelt in front of me, Running the towel down each of my legs in turn, Careful to not put too much pressure on the bruises that covered my shins in a mottled mix of many different bruises from the months I was away from Emory's home.

Our home. . . A tiny, Sad little voice in the back of my mind whimpered out.

He glanced up at me, Studying my face as I struggled to find what to say now that I had spoken.

Something in my face seemed to be enough to let him know I wasn't any more distressed now than I had been when he dragged me to his home and he went back drying me off way too thoroughly.

''I- I can dry myself off'' I whispered. . .But made no move to hinder what he was doing, His attention and the unneeded and undeserved care he was directing at me was making me all choked up and squirmy inside.

''I know you can'' He murmured back, Setting the towel in the bathroom hamper as he went to the miror and opened the cabinet hidden behind it.

He gently applied the menthol paste of some sort to my colorful muddle of bruises that covered random limbs of my body.

And with each gentle touch, My heart broke more and more.

He still treated me with such gentle care even after how long I had been gone. . .

-----------------------------------------------------

Like I said, Nothing sexual but still. . .NSFW

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen