My Life Flashed Before My Eyes( Edited)

(I love Metal Gear so much. I started this book years ago and it's still ongoing. Hope you like it⚡️)

'Morning..finally, and no work today.' I woke up yawning. The sun was out on this early fall day.

As I rolled out of bed, I took a quick peek out my window of the apartment I live in. Only to have my face drop, my eyes widen in shock.

I lived in a small town, near a big park. There were trees and such nearby. But now I gasped at the sight before me. The grass was torn, some trees were uprooted, and missing parts from it.

'Oh my! what on earth. How could I miss this?' I almost yelled at myself. I looked to my right only to see this machine, a robot. It was going crazy shooting at nearby houses. Not far behind that was, even more, these looked more like humans. ' Cyborgs..?' Their eyes glowing red.

It hit me, I'm in danger, and I need to flee right away, or I might not live. ' Okay!___ hurry.' I ducked down from the window and started throwing myself together. Stuffing clothes and daily items I might need into a backpack. Getting dressed and brushing out my long straight hair. ' Oh my god, common hurry! They're getting closer.' I yelled at myself. Stuffing my car keys and wallet into my bag.

All I needed to do now was to run out to my car and drive away, far away. I had no idea where I would go but I had to flee and fast! I could hear the crunching of the trees falling apart, the sounds of shattering glass.

I ran out the door, hoping the people that lived in the apartment already knew they had to run for it. I had no time to waste, I needed to get to my car. Without my car, I couldn't run away on foot from a bunch of evil robots and cyborgs that could run faster than me a human.

My life flashed before my eyes as I ran down the steps of the stairhall. Spotting my car I snuck out towards my car. Praying the robots wouldn't see me. It was getting really dangerous now.

" Come on open.." I whispered to myself. Unlocked my car with the button on my keys. Quickly I threw my bag into the passenger seat and crawled into the driver's seat. I felt a ping of slight pain in my head as my heart pounded. "Okay..___ relax and drive. Stay calm." I told myself.

Turning on the car I put it into drive and started heading out of the parking lot. Only to notice red eyes and a flash of light in my back mirror.

"Oh no." My blood was chilled to the bone. They must of saw me leaving. The flash of light followed me.

to be continued-