❄Christmas Special ( Blizzard)⚡

( This does not follow the main story, guess you can say it comes way later on in the future)

I was riding the Trans-Siberian Train, coming back from a mission. I've been gone for two weeks. Raiden and I got separated in some mini-war with cyborgs and he told me to get on the train and run.

This train ride was incredibly long, lovely to see until we hit a huge snowstorm, more like a blizzard. The storm cut off communications, I couldn't talk to anyone, not even Raiden. I didn't even know if he made it on a train back, or was literally running on foot to catch up.

The snow was getting very heavy, it made the train slow down a lot, the passengers were mostly fine, maybe some a bit worried. I sat in my own train cart room, looking out into the storm. It was late at night.

"Well...so much for making it back by Christmas, oh well..." Not like I had my real family waiting back for me when I arrived. I was out in the middle of nowhere, where wolves ran free.

"Attention all passengers, the snow has gotten so heavy, that the train can not move till dugout. Please remain on the train." The voice of the man in Russian and English spoke on the PA.

"Oh..great..now we r gonna freeze to death." I thought jokingly. Perfect targets for enemy cyborgs and wild animals. I felt the train pull to a halt. It was time for a walk, otherwise, my legs would cramp more waiting.

( A few hrs later) It was very late in the night, early morning. We were still stuck. I took a few trips to the food and drink counter because I thought it was for the best if I stayed awake in case of an attack. I did have an armoured suit after all.

I could hear men outside shovelling snow like crazy in the freezing temperatures. they should just wait till it sunlight, they will kill themselves out there, or something.

The second I said that there was a cry for help. Some dark paint-like substance splattered on the window making me jump back. It was blood. "Ew.., oh god we are under attack." I could hear more cries for help outside, but it was hard to see. 

"All passengers get away from the windows! it is not safe. Remain calm." The PA said again.

I felt my blood run cold. By the way, the men screamed outside, it was the work of enemy cyborgs, probably wanting to highjack us. I backed away from the window, and zipped up my coat, and put my face soft winter face guard on. "I might just have to go outside."

Suddenly something was thrown at my window, shattering the glass wide open. Glass popped off my silver amour plating on my clothes, making me jump back, just getting missed by what seemed to be a body. 'Crap..' I thought. I was disgusted and grossed out, but that didn't stop me from my job.