⚡Don't You Wanna Feel Like a Rebel?⚡

( Here we go! a new chapter finally)

That was one of the best-tasting chocolate smoothies I had in a while. Raiden was quietly munching on the small food he had left. Seeing his artificial skin face look so real, moved as if it was real as he chewed his face. Normal people couldn't even tell here, at least that was what I thought.

It wasn't too much longer when I saw our glasses vibrate on the table a bit. I slowly looked at Raiden with concern in my eyes. "What, was that?" I started getting serious.

"Hmm.." Raiden sniffed a bit and turned his head slightly back. "Might want to finish your food quickly.." His blue eyes narrow down the stairs to the second floor.

(Flash Back)

"Otacon?" I called out while sitting in the helicopter.

"Yes?" The man looked back at me."If you ever see Raiden before me.., tell him I say hi." I said that as if I may never see him again.

The brunette looked at me with concern in his eyes. He walked over to the back slowly. Before I knew it he pulled me into a crushing hug.

"I know.. you miss him and care about him." He told me. He was so kind and friendly at this time as I quietly wept.

Raiden's voice started getting louder suddenly, causing me to get a grip finally. I nearly dropped my spoon. I let out a small gasp, he was looking me dead in the eye.

"Get up, now." Man, he sounded suddenly extremely cold. Something was deadly wrong. Raiden pulled some money out of his suit pocket and slammed it on the table. By the looks of it it was even extra.

"Wh-" I got up to my feet, putting my coat back on and quickly doing up the buttons.

"Sh.!" He put a gloved finger up to his lips. I clamped my mouth shut. He turned his head slightly listening to some voices below us on the main floor.

Raiden suddenly speed walked up next to me, instantly grabbing a hold of my waist, he lept towards the window. There was a loud crash not far from us. "R-Rai!" I felt as if I couldn't breathe. I was so confused!

"DO Not Move, Understood?" I violently nod my head, feeling stress close in on me. 'Oh god, we are jumping from the window!?' Raiden held onto me with one arm, he pulled his other fist back, while in a kneeling position.

"S..shit." The words dropped out of my mouth. Raiden forced his first through the window. Shattering the glass, he use his claws and tore the window frame out wider. I felt a chill hit me seeing how strong he really was. 

As he did this he covered my face with his other hand, keeping the glass from cutting me I stared at the frame he just tore open.

"Right then." I felt his grip tighten around my waist, as he reached forward and grabbed the frame. Just as an explosion happened he flung us out the window.

My stomach dropped as Raiden quickly jumped building from the building. We were really high up. He scaled the walls, running fast. My eyes could barely even see the objects that were right there. It was crazy.

All I could hear was the sound of Raiden's feet thundering across the path we ran on. The wind was blasting my face as I helplessly hung there in his arm. This was not how I figured our dinner would be. If I could even keep it inside my stomach anymore.

"U...gh.. so fast.." I mumbled. Not even sure he heard me. Raiden was so focused on getting us away from the restaurant. Whatever reason he had to tear the window, it was dangerous.

REached near the top of a really high building, Raiden shoots up into the air with me.

*Thud* He lands on the ground. Not even a huff or a puff. He must have had so much energy in him still. Meanwhile, my head was spinning from the speed.

"R-Raiden.., c-can you please let me go? I think I-im gonna be sick."

He looks down at me as if he forgot I was there. I could see his face look concerned. "S-sorry!" He quickly lets me go.

I quickly crawl over to the edge of the building and lose all the food I just ate. Raiden looking the other way sighs, feeling bad about the situation. After feeling better I stood up and walked back to the blonde.

"Explain, what was that anyways?" I ask as Raiden pulls his sword out from below the collar of his suit. He had it hiding strapped to his back. Last time I check it was in a briefcase.

 Last time I check it was in a briefcase

"Get Down." He says with venom in his voice. I see a glow in his eye. I quickly drop to the ground. Not wanting to question his order.