⚡World Marshall Part 2⚡

"What's up women, forgot who you are?" The cyborg that called himself Monsoon grinned at me. I swallowed. It wasn't like he knew me..., maybe it was okay.

"____."

"Mh? That's your name. Alright, ___, why woulda human like you be around here. This place has been dead for years?" He came closer to me me, the cyborg that called himself Monsoon.

"I was just exploring." The Monsoon AI grinned at me, it was starting to make my skin crawl more. "Oh well, doesn't matter, let's put that fancy sword you got there to the test!HAHA!-"

Suddenly, out of the blue Monsoon charged at me, with those tiny sharp daggers he had. I had like two seconds or not even to pull out my sword and block.*CHING!*

The blades crashed against each other. I could feel my body literally get pushed backwards. My boots slid on the floor. "Heheh! Say did you get some special training? You seem pretty good with that sword, why is that?" I try to push back away from his attack. He backed up for a moment. 'Few..' Giving me a second to breathe, but not until he smart-mouthed me again, and charged at me with a  much stronger attack.

*CHING!* THUD* His attack wasn't inhuman, I blocked it from touching my face, he tried to stab me, but it just pinged off my armoured clothes thankfully. I was pushed back hard into the walls of the office building. 

"Let's try this again, WHO TRAINED YOU?! WHY Do you seem like you were in linked with-" He cut himself off and changed at me. 'SHIT! this is bad! I have no time to move, I must as I hate doing this I have too.'

I let out a sharp scream, hoping my voice would echo down somewhere where Raiden was, because I didn't wanna be sliced up into ribbons. "AH HEY! THe hell is your problem!?" Monsoon glared at me. A suddenly loud crash came from next to me from the wall. The wall behind me began to part. The sounds of it being cut up fast. 'Thank god! I can be free of this.'

Raiden came flying out from behind me and pushed back on the Monsoon AI. "There you are finally!" Raiden glanced back seeing I was unharmed. Raiden stood there in front of me in a defensive stance, with his high-frequency blade out at an angle.

"UGh..how rude...." Monsoon cracked his neck. His unseen eyes landed on the figure of Raiden. It took him a moment to process what just happened. "You.." Monsoon hissed.

❗"The hell is going on..I..I killed you?!" Raiden's eyes widen, a dark hue covered part of his eyes.

'Oo...boy..he found out.' I slowly began to unstick myself from the wall. I didn't move, Raiden t the only moment was keeping this guy off me.

"Ha HA..Jack The Ripper.....YEss...I remember now..."

Raiden took in big deep breaths, not moving. His tone was threatening though. A million questions flooded his mind.

"Explain now..! why are you here?!" Raiden demanded answers. His patients were running low, after seeing that he almost harmed me.

"Monsoon is the name, but you already knew that didn't you. As for why, and the how. See...I was created after you destroyed the original. Every memory and detail was placed into me from that day, of the man who was once Monsoon himself. I am like his shadow, I know everything. Really Jack? working with this kid? a killer you? PFT"

"TCh! so you area AI. You damn sound like him too." 'I need to get ___ away from him, he's still a wind, extremely dangerous to her..she isn't ready to face this kind of a person.'

"Haha bingo! now enough talking, ooo what was that word you said before you attacked me as Jack the Ripper?"

"Tch..go to hell." Raiden. Just like like Monsoon came flying towards us. 'He's going after___! I can't let him!'

"Hahah!!" Monsoon let out a creepy laugh. I swallowed, seeing I had nowhere to go. "NO you don't!" *CHING!* Inches from me Raiden blocked his attack. Raiden glanced at me over his shoulder. "Get out of here.! you don't want to fight this fight."

"But! where will I go? I can't just leave you here alone."

Raiden jumps at Monsoon attacking him." I won't let you lay a hand on her do you hear me?!" Monsoon only grinned at Raiden more. "The win can pass through the smallest crack in the wall, good luck with that."

Raiden glanced back at my form that still hasn't moved. "___! I said get out of here NOW!" As much as he hated raising his voice at me of all people, he hat to, this was gonna get worse.

"BUT!?"I question

"NOW!!" I felt Raiden's sharp blue eyes glare at me. Sighing I took off out of what was left of the office and hid behind some wall. I could hear the sounds of swords, and daggers clashing. Raiden and Monsoon shouting at each other. The fight went on for a while, many times I could feel the walls shaking around me. Many times Monsoon tried to find where I was to get a scratch at me. Raiden pushed him away.

The two began to break the office building. I see Raiden come flying out through the wall missing me, breaking the walls. 'Woops!' I began to run and hide again. I could see his eyes follow me for a second as I vanished again. With a pleased grin, Raiden let out a cough I dove right back trying to slice up the Monsoon Ai.

I fled so far from them. I could still hear Monsoon's voice calling out to me. "Come out, come out where ever you are."

"Like hell she is!" I could hear Raiden reply.

"Haha! can't fight nature Jack."

"Shut it! I already killed you once."

I back up even more. It was quiet here. I couldn't hear the fight anymore. I slumped down in the corner of some hallway. Catching my breath I waited. Time passed.

A bone-chilling shout from Raiden catches my ears. "AGH! YOU!"

❗"Raiden!? Oh no I need to go back." I told myself, he sounded like he needed help. I began to find my way back, I could hear Monsoon's voice. "Haha have fun with that." With that Monsoon's voice vanished.

I run back to find Raiden laying face first on the ground, red blood all over the place. His arm was chopped off, it was a couple of inches from him. "OH my god! Raiden!" * TAP tap tap!* I ran back to his side. "Shit..not again. "He hissed. He was tired and losing a lot of blood. His blood started covering my clothing too.

"__, I told you to run..!" He winced, looking to the side. I shake my head. "I did, but then I came back. I had a feeling something happened. Will you be okay?!" I began to panic a bit.

"Heh...i'll b fine...just..call help for me okay..?" He lifted his other arm up and placed it on my shoulder. Then it hit me, who I needed to call. Then I realized Raiden was about to pass out. "N_o No ! Raiden!" I reached over to him, trying to turn over his heavy body, and touched the side of his face. "Wait!" I could see he had a stab mark on his side as well that was oozing. It caused him to cough up blood, and splatter it onto me. "Oh..s-sorry.."He wheezed. He took one more breath. His lips stopped moving, but I could hear his voice. That sounded like it was coming through a  radio.

"You..got this...call Boris.." The cool radio voice sound of his stopped and he went quiet.

It was my turn to help him. I walked over, picked up the arm he lost, and put it next to his passed-out form. I picked up my phone, and speed dialled Boris while looking at the streaks of red in his silvery hair.

 I picked up my phone, and speed dialled Boris while looking at the streaks of red in his silvery hair

-To Be Continued ⚡

( Quick note. I plan to bring Otacon and Sunny back into the story. I thought some funny Otacon would help make this story even better.)