⚡Airport Madness⚡Part 2

"Next!"

I see the security cameras land on us. I swore I saw Raiden smile into the camera, just to creep the men out of the room to let him pass. 'N-no no Raiden. You may be a badass, but we need to do this peacefully sir!'

The glasses seem to drop down the guard's nose. The second his eyes landed on us. Raiden nudged me forward gently. "Yourrr up," I swore I could hear him playfully growl.

'Great dummy! you're stressing me out now

"Hello miss, please put your belonging in the tray." I was lucky to remember to unarm myself, and only had a watch, phone, and belt to place in the tray.

"Any jewelry miss?" *Krrk* I felt something snap inside me.

"Oh, I'm sorry I forgot I have this." I pulled a dog tag necklace out. The man's eyes widen as I placed it in the tray.

"Military?"

"Yes, sir, and he too. He's with me."

"W-who..?" He looked at Raiden. 'Oh...shit...' The security guard mentally cursed.

The man cleared his throat and held a hand out to me. "Please pass through the gate."

I nod my head and walk swiftly through. Not even a peep was heard from the detector. I feared for the worse for Raiden though.

I picked up my things and, glanced at Raiden.

"Next!"

'Party start.' Raiden mentally thought.

It was Raiden's turn. He held a blank look on his face. He towered over some of the guards. He wasn't even that insanely tall. We shared a similar height ( Sorry if you are not tall like me, just change it or pretend ) his clawed feet stuck out, and made him gain a couple of inches though.

"Place your belongings in the tray sir." The guard looked at Raiden. He put his keys, and phone down.

"Your coat too please sir." The second Raiden opened up his coat it all happened.

His shiny body gleamed in the lights. Some of the security guard's jaws dropped. Raiden calmly folded up his trench coat and placed it in the tray.

I felt like pace-palming myself, from the other side of the gate.

"Hold." One of the security guard's stopped Raiden. Raiden watched carefully.

"Sir..you are a cyborg?" The guard questioned.

"That's right, I am with my friend over there. We have somewhere to be."

"Military I suspect." The guard's eyes trailed Raiden's body.

"Though this metal detector may be a problem..." Raiden chimed in a stern but friendly voice as if he meant business.

I overheard some guards speaking in their headsets.

"Just let him pass for god's sake..!"

"I heard of this guy somewhere, I would rather not die here okay..!?"

Raiden looked up into the security camera. The guard led my cyborg friend toward the detector.

"Step through this."

"Very well.' Raiden sighed, knowing this would only set the alarm off.

The second Raiden touched the sensors, the alarm blasted.

*BEEEP BEEP BEEP!*

"Told you..heh.." Raiden whispered.

"Sir we need you to step over here." Cyborg did as he was told, and they began searching his body. Raiden absolutely hated this. They were looking for every excuse to annoy him.

'Don't touch me..' Raiden growled in his mind. He was not some toy or tool.

"Any weapons?"

"No, I unharmed myself just as the book states for us."

"Just let him pass...." I heard someone's earset beep. People's eyes in line were on us.

"You are free to go sir." The security guard let Raiden pass, with one last sharp look. Raiden returned that killer look to the man. He didn't like him. Maybe because he could overpower the guard, or the fact one of them had a metal arm, but that was all.

The tray arrived on the other side, and Raiden picked up his things, and through his coat back on. He let out a sigh.

"Man, that was scary..." I heard security whisper.

"Yeah..., but he is with that person. I guess we are lucky."

"Come on let's go, best not stay here any longer." Raiden ushered me away from that area. The tension in the air stuck around for a while.

The second we turned, he made a face of disgust.

"Uh... you okay there? Lightning?"

My nickname knocked the funny face off his face. "Yeah..., just stating my appreciation is all," Raiden growled in a low voice.

*Click click click*

"This way ____..!" Suddenly a crowd came out of nowhere, and I was getting swallowed in by it. Getting separated from Raiden by a gap of people.

"Ah ...no..Raiden." I whispered finding myself losing him in the crowd.

"Excuse me..!" Raiden tried to push through the crown getting to me. A few people he passed by started getting creeped out.

"Excuse me..!" He tried parting the way, so he could grab my arm.

"There finally..!" My hand my finally grabbed onto my hand and pulled back into the direction we needed to go. "We fell of course a bit, follow me. "Raiden used his large metal body to move through the rush of people.

A couple of people I heard hissing as I noticed them stepping on Raiden's toe, or kicking his heeld by accident.

'OOoo..that's gotta hurt.' I laughed mentally.

I suddenly felt myself getting picked up from both my shoulders and placed down a few steps over.

"There, back on track." Raiden set me down on my feet.