⚡Don't You Wanna Feel Like a Rebel?⚡Part 2

( I am actually really surprised how many people are reading this book. I know metal gear has been around for a very long time. I'm happy about it.)

"Get down," Raiden ordered me. I did as he said. Was I getting aimed at? I flattened my face to the ground. Maiden slowly approached me with his sword drawn and held out to the side. His footsteps were so much louder as I lay there.

I wasn't sure why it crossed my mind, thinking he was mad at me. Raiden lifted his leg inches from me and stepped over me. He was now standing in a position that seemed to guard me against whatever was there.

"Stand." He ordered. I peel myself up off the ground. The second I got to my feet I noticed our backs touching. "Take this." He pulls a danger out from it's sheath and passes it behind his back. Now it faced me.

I reached out and took it from his gasp. "Three of them. A sniper, and two flying cyborgs."

That made sense now, why he was being so strict. "What will we do?" I dared to ask. "Take it down of course." I could hear the smirking in his tone.

"Grab on to my back." Quickly I turned on my heel and jumped up onto his back. This time I was greeted soft fabric of his suit.

"You will greet them with the finishing blow, with the dagger." I felt a rush of energy hit me. Raiden was purposely wanting me to do the last hit, it was his way of training me.

I held on to his neck as he jumped off the tall building. He began to run down the windows. I was slowly starting to get used to his running. He was so fast, it was a breathtaking amount of speed.

Raiden firmly planted his feet on the glass window for only one second. Halting us in mid-air on a slant. I suddenly felt a strange floating feeling. It was over quickly as he launched himself off the building. Right at the flying cyborgs that blocked our path.

He held his sword out and brought it down at them. "NOW ___!"

He lined himself up perfectly so I could stab the one with the dagger. I nearly lost the dagger, as I wasn't able to pull it back out. Raiden quickly grabbed and pulled it back before the cyborg exploded. It screeched in pain. Giving me a chilling feel.

'..s-sorry...but if you were on another team I wouldn't have to do this."

Then the next one came Raiden passed me the dagger back, and he cut down the last flying enemy. This time he went a bit overboard and sliced it up more. Making me not have to stab it.

*sipp* A splatter of blood managed to land on my face. The blood of the enemy, someone who was once alive and fully human.

(Flash Back)

"Hey, Otacon. Were Snake and Raiden really good friends?"

He looked up from his papers, he looked into the camera of his Markll.

"Yes they were, and they still are. Raiden saved Snake a good few times because he was chronically ill. It slowed him down."

"Aw..poor guy. Well if you have a photo of him, I would love to see it someday."

"Oh, sure! I have a couple."

(End Of Flash Back)

'Why am I dwelling on this now?' I shake my head.

Raiden ran down as fast as he could to hunt down the sniper, not giving him a chance to run. "Ha! got you!" Raiden kicked his leg out tripping the sniper and taking his weapon out of his hand. "NOW!" He called to me. I looked at the sniper. I had to kill him now?

The man looked at me, it was hard to do. Raiden sensed my hesitation. He quickly turned and brought his sword down ending the man.

I dropped the dagger to the ground, and put my head into Raiden's back. 'I just couldn't do it.. I couldn't do it.'