⚡I Can Never Take This Back ⚡Part 2

( ⚡Thanks for being patient, there is a lot of info I'm throwing around

( ⚡Thanks for being patient, there is a lot of info I'm throwing around. It's just a matter of time for me to type it out. Another chapter!)

I fought hard to keep myself awake. My body was drained so badly I couldn't even move my arms. 'Not..my best hour..this..stinks' I tried my best to keep my eyes open to see where I was dragged off to.

I remember getting stuffed into a truck, driving away, and hearing Raiden screaming as I was taken.

The roads were bumpy. Not long after driving with these soldiers. I was taken to some camp and stuffed into a tent. Where It was dimly lit.

I listened in on their conversations outside my tent. The guard outside of the tent I was in was armed to the teeth.

"In a few hours, we will ship them out." I heard the mumbles.

'Ship??' I began to feel more worried.

"Yes, this specimen will make a fine cyborg."

'C-CyBorg?!?' Raidne would lose his shit, if that would happen, or maybe not? I suppose it would depend on the situation.

In my case it would be bad, being forced to be a cyborg. According to Raiden, he was forced to as well. I felt a chill hit me.

I sighed very lightly, as I sat there slumped against heavy boxes. Like a broken lifeless doll, unable to move. I felt disgusted and embarrassed that this managed to happen. The pain in my back from getting stabbed with a  needle burned.

'If my fate is to become a cyborg...I guess so be it.. I just hope I can find Raiden later.  Raiden are you searching for me? I wonder' I asked myself.

Cyborg dosn't mean dead, but it means being another's experiment, by possible bad men. 'Wait hold on I had a headset. Unless they purposely broke it so I couldn't have contact with Raiden. It might still work.'

Raiden could have technically spoken to me, even though I can not reply.

After some time even the voices of the men went quiet around here. Maybe they went to eat? Even they need food.

I felt a strange feeling inside of me when I started to hear the cracking sound of a radio in just one ear. Even in my dazed state. My mind zoomed down in on that sound.

"Li...ghtning...will ..be here..." I heard.

I lifted my head a bit. That was probably Raiden. I only knew one person who spoke like that. I couldn't reply, but it was best I didn't. In case someone heard me. It could make my situation much worse.

It was so quiet. It was creepy. 

I tried to move my leg. With a blank distasteful look, I sighed. It wasn't easy, it would still be time till I get the feeling back in my body fully. Next, I tried to move my hands they were placed against the ground. I tried to push myself up a bit. It felt strange.

'Damn." This sucked.

A loud crash made me want to jump. Boxes inside my tent began to fall around me. I heard the sound of metal falling. Were we under attack? should I be worried??

My heart still worked beat faster. I was a sitting duck. I prayed that no one would hurt me now.

"Hey YOU! Don't you dare MO-" As fast as the guard at my tent stepped inside, he was yanked out of the way. With the scream of pain flooding the air.

"No P-lease d-don't kill me!"

" We will leave!" I heard voices, stricken with fear.

"Then GEt out NOW, and never bother us again. Or I will hunt you Down!" Groweld a voice.

There was a quiet pause. I was slightly shaking now, from worry.

"The....lightning...is Here..." A cracking deep voice said in my single working good earpiece. Chills hit me, as a figure pulled the tent flasps open and stepped inside. I saw a flash of red.

I gasped. "Found yeah." Raiden growled in a low voice, that was still thick with anger. He tried to

In Raiden's eyes, I looked to be in a terrible state. Bruise on my face. Thrown in a tent with boxes like a discarded doll. It made it fuel his anger. Raiden's eyes scanned the tent.

In a low voice, I spoke. "W-why..did you speak like that....."

"Don't speak. Save your strength. I did so in case someone was nearby, to keep them from doing worse to you."

Raiden tried to clear the killer red out of his eyes as he walked to me. Meeting me in the back of the tent, he kneeled before me. Eyes inspecting me, the bruise on my face.

"How could they, how could they make you into a cyborg without consent." He hissed.  It made me remember how George had half his body remade because of a past incident with Raiden.

"Let's get out of here, the mission is on hold. On hold till you are better." Reaching a strong arm down behind my back. Raiden wrapped it around me and picked me up off the ground. Holding me close to him Raiden stepped out.

"Drebin is not far from here. I bumped into him on the way here." Raiden filled me in.  My body slumped against Raiden's side. Feeling the slack, he tightened his grip on me.

"What the hell did they do to you...?" He sounded so sad and worried.

I swayed with Raiden's walking movements. Just as he said Drebin's tank vehicle was not far off. The door swung open. "Quickly get in so we don't attract attention."

Raiden ducked inside. "Woah.. you don't look so good," Drebin commented.

"Take us to a safe camp location." Raiden sighed while he sat down on the bench. He gently placed me down next to him. His arm did not leave me. If he let go, I was sure to flop over.

"Otacon. I need to make a request." Raiden called the brunette.

"Yes anything." He replied.

"We need an airdrop of supplies please."

- To Be Continued ⚡