My Life Flashed Before My Eyes Part 3

' It hurts..., it hurts..ugh..' 

'Why..is it so dark..I I wanna see..' 

- End of dream word

My mind began to wake up.  'Ugh....shi*' I thought to myself as my head was pounding. Everything hurt. I slowly peeled my eyes open a tiny bit. It was blurry, and a bit dark. Wait where was I? I moved my neck a bit to look around.

'A tent?' I thought. I was in a tent it seemed. So I wasn't dead, which I felt relieved for. Suddenly I heard the sound of heavy footsteps. It made my skin crawl. 

Tap...tap..

The flap of the tent opened up slowly. I felt my heart jump. My eyes suddenly go wide, as my handshakes in fear. It was a cyborg.

" W-what.! no please don't h-hurt m-!" I wheezed out. The Cyborg stop moving and looked at me. It looked like a man. Hair that was white as snow, at a medium length. Not gonna lie it looked nice. He seemed to have a set of light blue eyes. His face looked fairly human he had at least some skin on it with certain indents, besides the metal jaw. Its body had many shades of dark silver and black, they sorta shimmered in the small light. My heartbeat like crazy. I stared in shock. But it did not move. It only stood there, probably analyzing me. 'This is uncomfortable..' My stomach was sinking. What did this thing want? to kill me? But then again if it did, It could of a long time ago. I gripped my hands. Only to feel something soft between my fingers.  'A blanket..?' I looked down with one eye shaking. 'Could it have..?sa-ved me' I thought.

The cyborg still stood there and did not move. " W-Who are you..?! w-what is going on..?" I whimpered, hissing at the pain I felt all over.

" It's alright, I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise." It spoke to my surprise. He had a deep but pleasant voice. Slowly so he didn't frighten me began to slowly sit down on the ground. Still keeping his distance.

"My name, is Raiden." He spoke again. "Oh, alright..b-but..why am I here..?" I hissed a bit in pain.

"Hey...." He spoke in a soft gentle tone. " Don't strain yourself, you don't need to speak. It must hurt to talk." His eyes looked at me softly.

'Am I going crazy..? this Cyborg that calls himself Raiden, seems more human than what attacked me. He also..seems..nice..' I listened in shock to what he had to say as I gripped the blanket.

He looked down a bit." I am sorry I couldn't get here sooner.., I could hear the screaming of people and you. All that destruction." He looked up a bit. His face seemed to be the only human part left of him. I wondered what happened to this guy. 

" This is a tent we are in. After I found you already passed out cold. I fled with you far away as I could from them."

"Th-em..?"  I whispered. "The Cyborg men and Ai's that attacked you. I'm so sorry that this happened to you." I felt a small tear fall down my face as he spoke. His eye widened a bit taking notice of it. Still, he didn't move. " Does it hurt...? are you in pain.."

I slowly nod my head. Raiden sighed. " I didn't have much on me. I couldn't do much to clean ur wounds. I found some water if you'd like to drink."  His eyes seemed so apologetic.

I looked at the blanket and help id up a bit. " Oh that. After we had gone far enough away and I put this tent together. I went to look for something that could help while you rest."

'aww..he bought this.' He didn't seem so bad. 

"Thanks.." I coughed a bit.

"Ur safe for now, it's getting late you've been out for half a day."

I was so thirsty. I remembered seeing my car blow up along with my tea I had to leave behind. "..water..please.." 

He looked up at me, he slowly held out the bottle to me. I looked down at his hands. He had long metal nails. It did look cool. I wasn't as afraid anymore. I took the water from him, and began chugging it down slowly.

" sorry I don't have too much here, it was a really bad situation, had to leave right after I found you. I would like to help you though..if that's alright. I know a place where ud be safe and can heal for as long as ud like. Is that alright..?"

He carefully asked watching me still drink the water. I looked back at him feeling a bit better. " W-well I can't go back..,I have nothing left." I looked at the bag that managed to be here with me. That was all I had left of my home. " What is this place..if I may ask?" My voice began to clear up a bit.

"It's a company a good life friend of mine works there. Her name is Sunny. The company is called Solis. She seemed to be younger than you, but she could help patch you up. It will be a while still till help will be out here."

"Help..?"

Raiden nods." An airplane that could help take us to Solis." I nod my head. " Alright..thank you. I'll go." I slowly moved forward. Another tear dropped from my eye. I slowly pulled my injured body across the tent's ground. I was only a  few inches away from Raiden who sat still on the ground. 

I slowly reached my hand out to touch his metallic one that rested on the ground. " Raiden...thank you...for saving.. my life.." I gently held onto his hand. My hands shaking as I held his. He looked down at me with soft eyes, as he understood finally that I wasn't afraid anymore of him. " Your welcome...ah..-"

"____" I spoke my name. "_____." He said.

More tears dropped from my eyes as the events flashed before me. "It'll be alright..I'm a Cyborg that fights to help people in need." I felt a cool metal hand get placed on my hair. "You should rest more ____."

I still held onto his hand. "Y-yeh..I probably should..." I slowly pulled back crawling back to my corner with the blanket. "Raiden.."

"Yes.?" He blinked. " If you can.. please don't leave the tent. I I'm scared..a bit still..from what happened." I curled up into the blanket, with a makeshift pillow of my sweater I had stuffed into my bag. 

" I won't, but I'll have to keep guard as well too. They are probably looking for you." He whispered. I began to doze off a bit more.

'I promise I'll help you, and keep you safe.' Raiden told himself. As he looked at my slumped-down sleeping form. He had a long night ahead of him to keep guard.

- To be continued