⚡World Marshall⚡

"Woah easy." *Clop clop clop* Raiden pulled back on the reins. Thunder began to trot on the side of the street. My eyes scanned the city. "Huh, the city looks better than when I last left it." Raiden spoke. 'Hmm I suppose?' I wasn't sure how to answer. I was told by Raiden himself that this place threw him through the lop at some point. Plummeting out of a helicopter, and such.

Raiden halted the horse. I looked up to a crumbled sign that said World Marshall. "This is it?"

"Yup...like I said it's been sliced up one too many times." I immediately jumped off and began to walk up the steps. "W-woah wait up! I don't exactly know how safe it is y'know?" Raiden jumped off Thunder, and began to speed walk after me. "Hold up..!" Raiden's hand on my shoulder forced me to stop in place. I looked up at him."What?"

"Just a precaution." Raiden looked up at the main entrance to the building. It was somewhat still in one piece, but only a few of the floors above remained of that large office building. Events of Sundowner flashed in Raiden's mind. 'Tch..sick man.' He told himself. Flashbacks of Monsoon came back to him as well. How he staggered from the lecture that man and Sam gave him. How his mind and mental state were all cluttered up. He felt a sinking feeling in his stomach . Sure they were gone, but it brought back certain emotions.

"Fine, but I'm going in, like it or not." I began to walk away. Sighing Raiden followed after me, seeing there was no way to stop me.

"So this is the inside." I looked around, there was a bit world globe ahead, looked like it was made of crystal or something. "Yeah, but it's a lot dustier now. The front desk had artificial humans. It didn't look bad at all, but they were not doing good things here." Stated Raiden.

I was already a good few steps ahead of him, my eyes glittered at the sight. I thought it was so cool, even what he said. "Oo! elevator!" I darted up the large marble steps."Oh god..." Raiden began to run after me. He didn't sense anything here yet, but he had no idea how stable the building itself was.

*Tap tap*

"I wonder if it works?" The doors opened still. "Umm...I wouldn't try, I mean the floors above are not in one piece." He called out after me. Ignoring the elevator from how Raiden spoke. I found a crumbled upside of the building that let up to the second floor. Once again I darted off in that direction.

Raiden's eyes widen a bit with concern. "Ah.! Wh -wait! we should scout that area out first to make sure it's-" A loud crashing sound rang through the walls. "EEP!" I yelped from the floor above. "❗Shit, ___!?" Raiden could hear me coughing from above, he quickly scaled the walls up to the second floor. "Achho!" The dust made me sneeze.

"Where are you!?" The panicked voice of Raiden called out to me, he could hear me but not see me. "I'm okay! um behind a wall." I half-laughed out. I could hear the sound of Raiden's heeled feet running, searching for my location. "Behind a wall? did something fall. I can't see you."

"Um yeah..I think a part of the building did." I called out. "Stay put! I'll try to find a way around." Seeing how the building wasn't as stable, he couldn't just go slicing it up as much as he wanted. It could risk having everything collapsing on ___.

(Reader/ My POV)

"Okay! It's all good I have my katana." I called out. However, I didn't want to stay put. I wanted to quietly look around. This place looked really cool. 'Is that! part of a Japanese garden!?' I gasped to myself seeing dried cherry blossom petals and such just laying around. It was just as Raiden said, that one of the floors way above had a man who loved Japanese culture. There was even a surviving pink umbrella from it. I tiptoed away from where I was cut off from Raiden, seeing as there was no way he would catch up that easy. I would find my own way out.

I walked over to the pink Japanese umbrella, kneeling down I picked up and folded it. 'Hehe, souvenir.' I giggle to myself.

It was at least an hour if not more since I got separated from Raiden. It was extremely quiet, this building was massive. I saw office equipment scattered around, some chairs surprisingly in one piece. My footsteps quietly echoed as I walked down the trashed halls. It was creepy a bit, but sunlight found its way in between the cracks. I didn't fear much yet in these halls.

I spotted a decently okay office room, there was a smashed-up computer inside, but a chair that I could sit on for a moment. 'Perfect.' Blowing the debris off the chair, I sat down, wondering how this place looked before getting destroyed.

After some time of relaxing my legs, I thought I would peek my head into the only other office room alive in this place. Picking myself up I strolled over to the large door. Assuming no one would even be here, I casually opened the door. Boy was I wrong.

❗"My...I didn't think humans would be around here." A tall slim figure of a cyborg man in red and black stood before me, he turned around in surprise. Though he didn't have a face to really read, on lips.

*Click* In a second of seeing that, I slammed the door shut in the cyborg's face. I could hear the white-haired cyborg speak from the other side. "Hmf, how rude." I didn't like his voice, something was off.

I began to back away as the door swung open, and that cyborg now stood before me. His head seemed to scan me. It annoyed me that he didn't really have eyes or a face, just a red orb thing as ahead. "Hmm, what's this? you seem to look like only a mere human. Yet you armed in some interesting clothes there. Tell me women who are you?" His voice bothered me, the tall lanky cyborg walked closer to me, I took a couple of steps back. My hand rested on my sword at my side. "You first...you talked to me first." I said in a low voice.

"My name is Monsoon, of the winds of destruction, or was

"My name is Monsoon, of the winds of destruction, or was..." A large grin hit his face.❗ 'The hell? who is this guy? I'm pretty sure Raiden said he killed this man years ago Impossible, how is he here? He pulled out two daggers from his side and began twirling them between his fingertips. Then pointed it at me. "You next, who are you hm?"

I crinkled my nose at his voice. I had to hold my own here, I lost Raiden a while back. I guess this was my fault. I had a small plan hit me. For now, I played along to see if he would attack or not.

"What's up women? forgot who you are?" I shake my head.

- To Be Continued ⚡