⚡Raiden's Guidance ⚡

I haven't heard anything from Raiden in a while after we talked about his past

I haven't heard anything from Raiden in a while after we talked about his past. The road was starting to change, it was kind of becoming skinnier, and more large rocks started to follow. The elevation is getting higher.

I passed through another gate not long ago. The gate was wide open for me. I assumed it was Raiden's doing, I didn't want to question things too much, so I could keep my sanity level down.

I only looked up for a moment, into the distance. I could see a glimpse of Raiden flying by on the cliff hillside in the distance. The sun glinted off his metal body. 'Leat I know he's around.' He must have been scouting out more of our path.

Raiden: "You...are going to get enter a new location soon where there is water, not far from there there will be salt mines." I tried to focus on his voice, and what he was telling me.

'Water..good maybe I can drink that. Change of land would be nice too, I don't need to look at the same thing for another 3 hours then.'

"Understood," I replied to him.

I started going down the hill and a couple of hundred meters, I could see a small river on my left running down the side towards what were mostly the mines. There was a pond after the trail of the river. The marsh plants and grass could make decent cover just in case. I quietly made my way into the tall grass and walked towards the water. I assumed Raiden could see where I was heading. I looked down into the water. It looked fairly clean..., I needed to fill up my container.

My head snapped up from the sound of twigs breaking behind me. I drew my sword, at the one who was behind me.

*ching!* Another blade came out and pushed mine away. "Easy...it's just me. Now bad defense though."

I let out a frustrated sigh. "You scared the crap out of me..! Raiden." I began to sheath my sword, as my heart started calming down. "Sorry about that. I saw you went into this area wondering what you needed."

"Just water, and a break for a moment." Honestly, I wanted to look to see if there were any animals or fish in the water. Instead of sand, mud, and trees.

"This water may taste a tiny bit like salt because of the mines, but it should be okay." Raiden glanced at me. I placed my container down in the water, to fill it up.

"Okay I think I'm okay now."

"You sure?" He stepped next to me, and put a hand on my shoulder. "Yes, it's just you know warm out here."Leaning over to me, Raiden placed his arm around me lightly. Giving me a little hug. "Alright, I will be going back then." He slowly lets me go. "Just relax, and try to keep cool.

With that, he turned and walked out of the tall grass, vanishing once again.

'Maybe I should call Sunny before things get really busy.'

I dialed her number and had it connect to my earpiece.

Sunny: "Hello?" Her voice asked. I could hear the sound of machines working in the background, she must have been building something.

" Hi Sunny, it's me."

- To Be Continued ⚡

( Little short but, I will do a longer one next time. I'm just a bit busy with work)