⚡After Effect⚡

~ a few weeks later

My eye finally healed up, I read many books that Raiden kept on bringing me about sword training and such. I was starting to get sick of the books, my brain was fried. 

"Ugh no more book! please!" I shout from inside my room. I could hear Raiden laugh in the hallway, he was walking to see Doktor. Some last min things before he starts finally training me.

~ Time Skip 

It was here finally I was in the training room Raiden set up. He passed me a lighter metal dull sword. "Here are the rules, you are not wearing padding because that isn't something in the real world. Better to learn with the more natural route. You can't hurt me with the blade so don't worry, plus I'll use a dull one as well. Ready?" Raiden searched my face for hesitation. He was testing me, I knew he had to see how I handle it. He was a pro after all. 

I nod.

"Come at me then with all you got." He just stood there staring down at me from the other side of the room. Blade lazily ready. He wouldn't hurt me right??  I questioned inside my head. Raiden got his soal staring hunter gaze on, his eyes turning sharp he looked down at me. Bending my knees at a ready position. I charged towards him. My sword ready to swing at his leg. *ching!* As soon as I got a inch from his legs he quickly flicked his wrist pushing my arm back. 'Wow he was strong.' I could feel the power of his force pushing back at my sword. A light smirk appeared on his face. "Ooo, not back you got the form, say have you done this before?" He twirled his blade in his fingertips teasing me as he stepped side to side. "I can't remember, what if I did?" I grinned. "Then it's gonna be a party, but you need more power first." Raiden dove at me. 'OH GOD! He was fast!' I threw out my sword to my face blocking his strike. It pushed me backwards on my feet, but I still stood. "Niicee hehe." He smiled. I looked down for a second. But only to have his blade suddenly show up at my throat. "Aaah nope, careful there take your eyes of for a moment and, this could happen." He tapped the dull blade on my neck. I swallowed. I know he was just playing, but he was damn good at making my blood run cold inside me. I bring up my sword and push his away. "Pft yeah okay soldier boy." 

"Again!" Raiden back up letting me get at wack at him. "Try to hit me this time, you can't damage me so just go. Now!" He half orderder. I ran towards him. "Hyah..!" I shout. Pushing straight towards his chest. I saw his blade start to swing up ready to block. 'Not.. this time...' I quickly ducked down, bending my knees. I pushed my sword upwards towards his chest. " Touch down!" I grinned. Planting one point on him. Raiden look at me with surprise." Well, well getting good aren't we? Ookay then games on." Raiden's eyes lit up they had a certain sparkle in them. 

There was one problem though, I knew I was about to eat the dirt.

~ small time skip

After crossing blades many times. I think I had bruises on my bruises. I was sent flying back a few times already. Not super hard because Raiden had to hold back, his body could easily snap me. Enough to hurt though. A loud crash of metal rang. Raiden with his knees bend pushed my away hard, sending me backwards. "W-wahh!" My sword went flying out of my hand. * Ching ching* It crashed against the ground. Then came me. With a loud thud I landed onto my side, sliding backwards at the force. Yup I ate it this time. "Oof." Raiden taking a deep straight straightened himself out, looking out at my form laying on the ground. He ran over to me in a bit of concern. "___, you alright??"

"Uhh, ouch. Yeh I think I'm okay. It sort of stung though." Raiden held his hand out to me. "Here, that will be enough for today." Grabbing his metal hand, he pulled me up easy. He gently dusted off my clothes for me. "Better?" I giggled. "Yup." Raiden gave me a small side hug. "Sorry if I went a bit too hard on you, I'll let you recover from the bruising till next time. You did better than I thought, good job." He patted my back. His happy grin made me smile too. With that we exited the room. "You can be scary sometimes you know. " I laughed. "Ah hey!? After all this you are still." Raiden put his hands up looked at me a  bit offended. He made a silly pointing face. "Haha I'm kidding..! you know I think ur pretty awesome." After I said that I felt really light-hearted and happy. If there was a music box playing, I could faintly hear it in the background. I couldn't wait to see where this new life would take me, I'm excited to see Sunny again.

"Come on Raiden! let's go see how Thunder is." I ran down the hall. "I'll be right there!" He began to run after me. What was being missed, is that there could be danger around any corner. After all, Raiden was still wanted for what he did in the past. I did not know that part yet. The faces of Sam, Monsoon, and the rest of the Winds of Destruction. It was only a matter of time I learned about them.

~ To Be Continued ⚡