⚡The Echo Of Shattering Glass Part 3⚡

( Recap) "It's faint but there might be some sort of life down there." "Alright, I'm going down." Raiden swiped Kevin's holograph photo. His eyes glowing a bit of red, preparing for what was going to be down there. He was ready to finally do something.

(Reader's / My POV)

It was pouring rain, I was huddling inside my tent with all my belongings. My blade at my side. would of been nice if my cyborg horse was around, but sadly it wasn't. He was smart he probably went back to Wolf, or Sunny while waiting. "Accho..!" I let out a sneeze. "Ugh.." All this cold wet rainy air was starting to get to me. I was dry, but my clothes had a lot of blood on them, I wasn't able to clean up this time. I was beginning to run out of food. I munched on what little I had left.

"Oooh...boy...I wonder what Raiden is doing. Do they even care I vanished?" I knew I shouldn't think like that, but in this case, it helped me fight a bit more to stay alive.

The wind picked up, even more, I hoped it wasn't a tornado, because that would have been the worst with all these trees around me. I could hear the sound of thunder crashing from way above.

I sat in the tent, with my little light keeping my sanity, while I waited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was hard to hear any sounds outside, from the thunder getting louder. So I missed the sound of oncoming footsteps. Suddenly a light showed up on the outside of my tent. My blood ran cold inside me. Was it an enemy? only lighting. I was too afraid to move. I slowly pulled my high-frequency blade into my lap. The light stayed there, it was moving a bit, hard to tell how close it really was. The storm blasted harder and harder. Flashes of lighting began to cover the sky mixed with thunder. The light still moved closer. 'Dammit..I still can't hear a thing.' I thought to myself.

I had to do something soon to protect my little home, I couldn't let it get closer. This was going to suck, I was already sneezing and going out into the rain at night. Even worse.

In a deep breath, and very slowly looked out from the corner of the tent flap. Just a tiny crack, I could see the light, but not the figure. It still seemed to be getting closer. Taking in a deep breath, I slid out into the pouring rain, and hid behind my tent, trying to keep quiet.

I poked my head out just a tiny bit to see something walking towards the tent, but it didn't look exactly human. It did have a light on it. I took in one more deep breath and stepped out. Letting out a low growl voice demanding who it was.

"Who are you, what do you want?" My voice was low. I pretty much hissed at the oncoming figure. It stopped moving. I held my blade up protecting myself and the tent with it.

"I Said Who Are You?" I growled again in a low voice. The figure stepped closer. My heart began to beat faster. I swallowed hard. "Answer me..?! who the hell are you?" I demanded.

The figure stopped and held the light up to its face. Lighting flashed brightly in the sky, the rain drenching everything around me. I looked up at the figure, and my jaw nearly dropped.

I saw red eyes glowing, water running off a metallic body. "Tch." I held my blade up still. Unsure for a moment. It looked like Raiden, but was it really him?

The cyborg's eyes suddenly went back to a soft silvery blue, and it spoke. "Is that you..__?"

"Impossible..,R-Rai-" It walked much close to me now, my still hostile-looking figure, blade pointing at him. It was him, It was Raiden!

His face had shock written all over it. He took note of the blade still pointing at him, seeing how I was in battle mode still, like a feral animal protecting its home. Raiden reached out to my sword and placed his metal hand right on top of the blade pulling it right out of my hand. I launched onto the handle more, but he easily rendered my grip powerless, and still slid it away.

My suspicions slowly melted away. "It's good to see you are alive." Raiden spoke to me, his sharp eyes taking in my worn-out form. "Ha..god I thought I was dead there for a second."

"Ha, well I wouldn't have given this much time to kill an enemy, it would be dead before you could blink." He grinned.

"Achooo...!"

Raiden's eyes widen, concern was on his face. Not caring anymore I climbed back into my tent.

"You're sick.."He followed me into my tent. He had to duck down really far to get inside. It wasn't high enough for him.

I have rung the water out of my hair in the corner, while Raiden glanced around. The storm was slowly letting up. "So..tell me what happened." He asked, sitting there with his knees bent.