⚡Security Alert ⚡Part 2

( Here we go a short chapter sorry, I'm dealing with the loss of my precious pet. Enjoy)

I began to fiddle a bit with the buttons in the car curiously. Like what else was I going to do? I was alone here.

I clicked a switch, and the lights inside turned on above my head. The second they did. I swore I saw a figure just outside the window. I jumped back in my seat, my skin began to crawl.

"AHH!" I scream in horror. It was the same figure I saw once before, Monsoon's creepy Ai figure, just leaning there against the car. With a large grin on his face.

*BEEEP BEEEP BEEP!*

The silent alarms began to go off, sensing something next to the car.

"It's just a shadow nothing else. It couldn't possibly be him. We were in England for crying out loud."

( Raiden's POV)

*BEEp Beep BEEP!*

"Alert Alert, unidentified object next to the car. Alert Alert!" The voice blasted Raiden's headset, making him almost jump. It was so loud that he had to quickly turn the volume down.

"Tch Aaah.. the hell was that?!" He hissed feeling his head hurt. Raiden only just handed in some papers.

"Oh no. the car. ____..!" Concern flooded his face. He speed-walked down the halls, his metal feet creaking against the ground as he skidded while turning down the halls.

(Reader's POV)

My heart raced like mad, I turned away for only a moment. When I looked back up, the figure was gone. I quickly shut the light off in a panic and sunk back into my seat. Shivering with the chills in me.

*Thud thud* Loud footsteps could be heard outside suddenly. "Oh, crap w-what is that??"

Suddenly the driver's door swings open. I let out a shout. 'Damn enough of this! my heart can only take soo much!'

"Waah! God dammit Raiden! WArm me next time!"

"What's wrong!?" Raiden's eyes widen seeing me in such horrible distress. "Quickly close the  door!" I shout at him. Raiden slips into his seat and locks the door.

"Explain, what the hell was that? The car alarm went off while I was in the building."

"I..I. " I was almost hyperventilating. Raiden quickly leaned to the side and grabbed my hand. " Relax, calm down. I'm here. I need to know what you saw."

"I..saw Monsoon's figure again!"

"What?? again??"

I nod. "He was leaning up against the car's side."

Raiden furrowed his brows. I swore he saw nothing when he came back out. " Damn..., that's creepy."

Raiden gave me one more look, checking to see if I was really alright. my shaking hand told him I was still stressed. "You okay..?"

"I think so.." I replied quietly. "Alright..let's go then. Otacon is waiting for us."

Raiden carefully drove us out of the property. I could see the look in his eyes. He was concerned, his eyes looked a bit darker around the edges. Was that from tiredness or something else?