⚡My last days before the mission🌹Part 2

The next morning. I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, not the sounds of gunfire....or blades crashing. True I didn't hear that soo often. I wasn't in any huge mission yet, upon Raiden's request....

'...how long was I asleep?' I sat up slowly and looked at the clock. It wasn't that bad actually, 10 AM.

'Soo...I guess I can just live a quiet life right now. I hope..'

I went down the steps from the room. Otacon was sitting on a chair sipping coffee.

Raiden was already up too. He was looking at some book. The sound of my footsteps made the silver hair cyborg look up at me. "Morning." He greeted.

"Hi," I replied.

"Same as usual" Raiden snorted. "Same to you," I replied. Raiden's hair looked extra fluffy today. He must have taken care of it.

"So any plans today?" I asked Raiden. He was my boss technically.

"Well, not exactly yet. We are free to look around till we get called to move."

"How long will that be?"

"About 2 days roughly maybe three."

"I don't have tea at the moment _____, but here if some mocha coffee if you like." The brunette in the corner spoke.

"Here I'll pour you some." Raiden uncrossed his legs and moved from his corner. "Reminds me of old times." Raiden glanced at Otacon.

"Oh yes indeed. Except we are missing someone."

"Snake?" I asked. "Yes actually. How did you guess??" Raiden walked over, his heels clicking against the ground. "It was just a hunch. Thanks." I took the coffee from Raiden. With my less tired eyes I looked at his face. He actually looked like he slept more. His soft grey eyes looked at peace.

"Something on your mind?" He asked. I averted my eyes. "Aha...sorry." He caught me just about staring. Raiden grinned. "Ah, it's alright." "You look well rested...and your hair looks really fluffy today."

"OOh that's it?" He grinned. I shake my head. "I want to go for a walk, see the city."

*Cough*"Oh I apologize." Otacon cleared his throat, he just about inhaled his coffee. "Well......I suppose you can." Raiden put a hand on his chin. "Just watch your back. I'm sure it's fairly safe."

"Hide your knife in your pocket though... never know when those bad ones will show up."

"Do I need to wear my uniform?" I meant my suite but he understood.

"Nah, don't best not to attract attention."

"I think you need to worry about that more Raiden." I laughed. "Ha Ha very funny." He put a hand on my head. "People are less likely to bother me though."

"Well, yes...I mean..look your face isn't exactly something you can cover easily. They are scared of you."

"I may go for a walk as well.." Raiden's metal body shinned in the light. Raiden went to his room to grab his black suit. "Time to suit up." I giggled.

"No That Kind Of suite up..! silly! Wait for the battlefield to say that."

"I know! Mr. Lightningbolt."

"HEy!!" Raiden playfully shouts from his room.

"You two, don't cause trouble now. I wouldn't like to have the police banging down my door, or need to move." Otacon looked at us. I tucked my pocket knife in my pocket.

Raiden tilted his head and he walked down fixing his tie. He tilted his head, with a raised eyebrow. "Reaally man??"

"Okay bye!" I quickly walked out of the house, leaving Raidne at Otacon to figure that out.

"Haha, you got your work cut out for you Raiden."

"Pft, oh come now. _____ is not that bad. No...____is quite strong. I want to make sure she stays alive and out of harm."

"Raiden it's the battlefield....you can't just-"

"I know, but I can at least try the best I can," Raiden spoke in a serious tone.

"Haha well alright. She is picking up your sparky attitude though." Otacon teased Raiden.

"Don't even start."