Hidden Nightmares Part 4

It didn't take too long for us to arrive. What I didn't realize was that I actually dozed off as the plane flew.

'Who's...calling me..' My mind couldn't process it. Must of been tired.

"_ey.. Hello...."

"Huh.... WHAT." MY voice suddenly popped out of me. My head hurt, I felt. sick. Something felt wrong.

"Uh.....it's me..Raiden..?" I blinked my tired eyes. Only to realize I was slouched down in the seat, or what was left of it Raiden's machine chest. Strange you would think id be hard to fall asleep on something so hard. I guess I tired person could sleep anywhere at some point.

".....oh...my bad.." *cough*

At that Raiden blinked. " Oh no.. what's wrong.?" 

"......I'm not sure hard to say. I feel...not well." 

Raiden shook his head and sighed. "Well we just about landed, time to get you help. Uh..here I'll help."

I coughed a bit again.' Ugh....I must be getting sick, great..' It was possible my infected wound was also making me ill.

-Raiden's mind

'Well..at least we finally made it. I feel bad for her, kinda like when I met Sunny way back in the day. She didn't have to play that she is so strong to ignore her pain. My sensors can still tell if she is unwell or not."

'Must be a fever.'

- Back out of Raiden's thoughts

I could feel myself get slowly lifted up. My face was kinda burning, my head was killing me.

"..sorry.." I wheezed. 

"For what..? you are not to blame." Raiden held me up in his machine arms and began to walk out. "....that you are stuck..carrying me and helping this much." 

He shakes his head. " I don't mind, don't worry.

We stepped out of the plane, only to be treated by a friendly figure of a young woman with shorter silver hair similar to Raiden's waving at us. I didn't know her yet, but hearing her name a few times I guessed I was right. Beside her was a wolf-like robot. 'Aww cute, I wonder who he is I thought.'

"Over here! Hey there."  She ran over to me and Raiden.

"You made it." She beamed. "Yep." 

She looks at my form being helped in Raiden's machine arms. ' Oh boy.., this is embarrassing..'

"Hello, I heard a bit about you. I'm Sunny."  She smiled at me. I nod at her with a  soft smile. "Nice to meet you Sunny. I'm ____." I spoke in a crappy sick voice.

Her eyes widen. "Raiden! How could you!? she sounds terrible." She started hamming down at the poor Cyborg. "W-wah huh how could I what??" I could feel Raiden tense a bit at her tone.

"She is sick! You're supposed to help the wounded not make it worse." 

'oooo ouch.' I kinda laughed in my brain. This young girl, a few years younger than me, bitting his head off at something so small.

"H-hey I swear I didn't make her sick sh-." He started getting at defensive. 

"It's okay Sunny, I was already kinda like this before. Don't blame him." I could feel Raiden sigh a bit. His metal heart there must have been beating crazy fast at the outburst.

"Aall right then. Raiden then you must finish ur job then and take her to that spare room to rest. I will be over with food and help."

I watched as the Wolf Robot came closer to me, he seemed to sniff my hand that hung loose in the air. I'm not sure if robots could sniff , but it looked like it. "Hmm, ill." It stated 

 Raiden: rolls eyes to himself. 'Pft I know that.'

"Hello, there." I tried to reach the wolf's head. He looked up at me. "Sunny, can the pup come with? please."

"Yes yes!" She smiled.

"Ookay then time to go." Raiden began walking to the doors. His heeled feet sounded on the ground. "H-hey Raiden?" "Hm?" I blinked. "If there is, could I have some tea as well..see..uh-"

Flashbacks of my car exploding hit me, inside was the untouched tea. 'What a waste.' He wasn't sure how to reply. He had no idea if this place even had tea. 

"Mine kinda went up in flames with my car." I sighed. " Join the club, my car also got trashed by some Cyborgs a while back. Pft idiots. Uh.., I'll try to see though." 

The building looked really cool inside. I was excited to be able to explore. I wanted to learn all I could about what cyborgs like Raiden could do. Now that I was literally gonna live like this, I wanted to do something.  'hmmm.. just, maybe...' An idea hit me. I was always interested in swords, more than guns. I might be able to learn some more about it, maybe even handle one for backup plans.  I also knew how to ride a horse, which could come in handy if I'm gonna be hanging around military stuff for a while. 

"Here we are, this will be your room. It's not too far from Sunny's office/ Room. I bet she can help you out and not mind."

"Oh wow, and you think?" This room was soo cool to me. It had an amazing look out of the planes. 'Pft forget my old place, this is better!' There was a soft-looking bed, a place to put my things, next door was a bathroom with a shower. This must have been for people that had to do many overnight jobs and couldn't go home.

Raiden slowly placed me on my feet. Thanking him I gazed around a bit more. " Will you be okay then waiting for Sunny?" This probably meant he will leave if he made me uncomfortable. "Uh..well-" My voice got cut off by a happy girl in the doorway holding medical supplies. 

"Here we go! This should help." Both of us looked at Sunny. "Thanks." I smiled, slowly sinking myself on the bed in a sitting position. I threw my bag in a corner. "Raiden you know more about stuff like this than I, mind helping?"

I looked at Raiden's facial expression, it looked oddly shocked, maybe? embarrassed it was hard to tell. Sunny dropped the box of supplies in his hands. "Uh sure." He blinked then looked at me. 'Why are you looking at me??!' I thought. "I'll be right back food! and drinks." Sunny was just about to step out when Raiden called her back. "Sunny one second."

"Mh? yes" She popped her head back in. "Tea, ah.. if you can find tea for ___ that be good."

"Haha, yup I'll look for some." She beamed off. 'Oh Raiden you should see ur face, good luck, I did that for you being late in saving her sooner.' Sunny giggled to herself as she trotted down the hall.

"Ah so.." Raiden looked down at the box. Not sure where to start. Was he panicking? even just a little. 

-To Be Continued