I am Lightning, Protecting The Weak In The Storm Part 2

*CRASH!!* Something big suddenly zipped right above us. "OH No." My head shot up. People started to scream and panic. Glass Shattered, the emergency alarms of the mall began to beep loudly. "An attack here!?" Sunny gasped. "Here comes another one!!" I shout.  By now we both were standing. "AH!" Both of us shout. *CRASH! it took another chunk out of the building. But that wasn't all. *Creaaaakk* Suddenly the ground below our feet began to shift. "It's gonna collapse!! Run! somewhere." Sunny and I looked around. People shoved us almost pushing us off the edge, there was no wall there. "There is nowhere to go!" I said in a loud voice. This was very bad. "Headsup!" Sunny shouts as we duck. More bullets come flying towards us taking more and more off the sides. We were trapped, some people fell off and landed below us. WE had no idea if they were alive though.

*CHIng!* Glass began to shatter. Suddenly the ground opened up below us. "C-Crap.! Sunny!" There was our forms falling right off the ledge of the cafe, what was left of it anyways. Along with some not-so-lucky people. Glass shattered more. I looked up for one second, then it hit me.

A sharp sting his my eyes."AARgh!" I hissed in pain. I could feel blood dripping down the side of my face. I could see it splatter way below us on the street, as we fell. "AAAH!!!" WE screamed.

"Hold it right there! Youa re in violation of the law!!" "HUH!?" Suddenly we stopped faling, but crashed really hard into some flying object. "OH god.." I gasped. It was a Cyborg on some flying machine. He looked like cop. "HAHA got you to know, you're coming with me." IT laughed at us evil.

"WHAT NO! LEt us go! Sunny! SUNNY!" I shout seeing her fall onto another Cyborg flying machine just like me. "LIKEhell we are letting you go , our leader has some big plans for you hahah!" It laughed evil. "HELP! someone! NOOO!" We were begin to fly off with these evil men. "QUIET! GIRL." *SLAP* I felt a hard-ass metallic hand nail me hard across the face. It stung like hell. Making my already bleeding eye much worse. 'DAMN it...Raiden told me to be careful.' I hissed. I was dropped just below the wings being held by large claw clips. THere I was hanging upside down watching my blood splatter down below. My good eye widened as I saw the little blue box with the white ribbon slip from my pocket and begin to fall out of the sky. 'NO! Raiden's gift.' I made me sad to see it slip. "I never had the chance to give it to him...." I whispered to myself. Taking my phone with one pocket out of my hand while the Cyborg was occupied flying us away. I speeded dialled, my hands shook with stress. *Brrring* "C-come on.." There it was my eye wide. 

"Raiden Raiden Help- us we are-" The signal wasn't super clear, it crackled.

"HEY! HOW DARE YOU!!" THUD! The phone was suddenly whipped out from my hand, and now began to fall below. "AHH! RAIDEN help! please!! I- I'm sorry!!" I shout praying the phone picked up my voice as it fell through the air.

"____?? ____!!? Where are YOU!" Raiden tried calling out on the phone, but it was too late.*CRUNCH the phone smashed on the ground below, cutting off the signal instantly.

"HAHAH!! IDIOT girl! YOu thought you could Call for help! HAHA." The Cyborg laughed.

I hung my head. 'I'm sure he will find us, he has to. I just hope it's not too late.' I told myself.

Shortly after I spotted Wolf. He sensed something was wrong and looked up. I could hear Sunny calling out to Wolf from the distance. We were already pretty far from each other, and there were probably gonna keep us separated. 

"W-WOLF! GO find Raiden! please Wolf!" The AI dog nods in his own way, it was almost as if he was sad to let us get kidnapped, but he knew he had to find Raiden. I waved a shaky hand at the robot dog. I could hear him let out a whimpering dog sound in the distance as he took off for the hunt to Raiden.

~Seconds before the phone crashed on Raiden's end.

"____?! ____!? Where are YOU! What's happening!?" Raiden almost had a heart attack, the sounds of us crying out in pain to him terrified the Cyborg. His eyes widen in horror. He felt an emotional hard ping hit him. The air suddenly went extremely cold. "I Promise I Will Find YOU! IF You CAn Hear Me!-" *CRUNCH!*

The line was suddenly cut. Raiden was far out from the city Sunny and I visited. 

"How..dare they..." He hissed, suddenly his eyes started going a deep red. *CRASH* The weather shifted as a strong bolt of lightning cracked in the sky, the rain began poured heavily. "Whoever you are, You Will PAY! for taking my friends, no family away from me." He gripped his fist.

~Back to ____ and Sunny

'O-ouch...' It wasn't clotting easy, blood trickled down my face still. My one eye stung. I bid farewell to the city and the little gift that lay there in the middle of the street.

'I'm scared.....' A tear trickled down my face, mixing with my blood. I could hear the loud howl of a Wolf in the wind.