⚡Ignite the fire🔥

"So...why did you leave your job?" I saw the logo of the white horse and lightning bolt in the distance. Raiden paused for a moment. "It's..a long story. The ones we are going to meet are good people, but there was heavy traffic happening that day."

"Traffic?" I blinked, while thunder galloped below us racing to get us to Maveric.

"There was a lot of bad happening then, you remember George right?" Raiden's tone was colder. I must have reopened up old scars, I sort of felt bad.

"Yes of course I know George."

"Hm, yeah he was a victim in part of it." I knew Raiden wasn't hissing at me, but he sounded a bit annoyed. "Hmm, I see. That explains a lot." IT explained why his body was part metal too. I wondered what disgusting things happened then to cause the poor kid to be part metal. At least he was alive. " At least you are alive." I tried to lighten the mood of Raiden.

His tone changed again, dropping the icy cold, to firey warm. "Heh, that is right. I'm a survivor."

It was nice to hear him grinning happy, even if he had to destroy a lot. He seemed happier. I still wanted to learn more about that past.

"This is it." He dismounted my cyborg horse. "Wait, don't we need to call to tell them we are here?" I blinked at Raiden who casually just strolled up to the doorway. "Nah, it's all good." 

"Wow.., confidence much." I thought. I climbed off the horse and followed after him.

Silver hallways, carpet, immense cleanliness. This place was breathtaking. It looked so new and shiny. "Don't get lost." Raiden glanced down at my curious self. I rolled my eyes at a glass window. "Pft really now?" Raiden saw that, but he just laughed. I could see the tech inside the rooms, it was really cool. 

"Ha

"Ha..come on child." I was pulled away from the glass wall, my hand getting grabbed by Raiden. "We have a business to take care of." He chuckled. "I know, and I'm no child." Raiden just grinned at my reaction.