⚡After Effect Part 3⚡

I was riding out to meet up with Raiden and the man called Dok again. I was told my armour was finished.

Recap:

I got a call from Raiden.

"The other reason I called is that, your armour is done, if you would like to come back we can set you up with meetings." I felt my heart leap in joy. "Yes! FINALLY! YesYES." Raiden pitched his nose at my tone, wishing he could pull the phone a bit from his head, but his headset was built into his metallic body. "Haha alright alright. I'll let Dok know you are coming, and be careful."

After hanging up Raiden let out a sigh from his end. " I sure hope..war doesn't break you too much." Now all Raiden had to do was wait for me to arrive. He was nervous for once in his life. Sitting with Wolf in a room trying to keep his mind off things he read a book.

"Uughh...I feel sick." "Hm?" Wolf blinked looked at Raiden's even more pale-looking face. Raiden lifted his coffee cup up with a shaky hand trying to take a sip to kill his nerves. Why was he this worried? He was smart, strong and all that. 'This is embarrassing... Wolf don't look at me please.' He told himself.

( End Of Recap)

"Woo..this is gonna be a long trip. I wonder how my home is?" It made me think back to when I first met Raiden. It made me wonder how badly destroyed my home's area was. I lost my car too, so that was just...great.. "Ugh..stupid evil cybrogs." I sighed. I was excited to finally get to do more, and travel.

"Faster Thunder, I want to get there before dark." Agreeing to my request the cyborg horse began to run faster.

(Hours Later)

After being in the saddle for hours, I could feel the pain in my legs. I spotted the building where Raiden and Dok were in the distance. The sun was luckily still up. "Good boy.., after this you can rest." I spoke to the horse.

I finally arrived at the building. Taking a deep breath I dismounted. I patted the horse and let him go free to rest. I didn't notice Raiden who was walking out towards me. He had a small smile on his face. "Hey..!" I heard a familiar voice call out to me. I turned on my feet to find Raiden walking up to me. "Oh, you're outside already?" I blinked.

"I was out for a walk, and saw you." Raiden walked to give me a small hug to welcome me back, but he wasn't sure if I was okay with it. I could see it in his silvery eyes. I held my arms out lightly. He took my motion as a yes. He walked over and carefully wrapped his arm around me giving me a hug, careful of his metallic parts. He patted my back gently. I pulled back from Raiden.

"Want to get started?" He asked me, searching my eyes for any hints of hesitation." Sure but it's no rush. I just only just get back." Raiden laughed a bit." Alright, that's fine." "It's nice to see you again though Raiden." I told him honestly while walking to the main door with him. " You like that leather jacket don't you?" He spotted the black jacket he gave me on me. "It's actually really comfortable, and yes." It took him back remembering the purpose of that black trench coat. " Good, it suites you."

As soon as we entered the building, I could hear Raiden's heavy metallic footsteps. Sometimes I forgot I was talking to a man that was more than half machine. I still liked him for that, he was really interesting. What Raiden didn't know while I was out, that I sometimes had nightmares, from the day I was attacked before he found me. Other times it was him, beaten all to hell by other cyborgs, and me wanting to protect him. I hopped whatever I dreamed about wasn't going to happen. I didn't want to face a broken bleeding Raiden on a stormy day. Even though he could be repaired, it still hurt him at times, and he had feelings.

"Want to rest up and hold off onto the meeting till tomorrow?" Raiden glanced down at me. "That sounds good to me, I'm..hungry." "Haha, right I can go find some food for you."