100 Reasons Why I Hate Humidity Part 2

It was a couple of hours since we landed finally. Still no contact with Raiden. My brain mentally thought that I was writing in a diary at this point. The things that have happened to me were crazy, but not going to lie fun.

It was already morning, I didn't sleep enough, but I was too jumpy and wanted to look around. The helicopter ride made me a bit jumpy. The hotel I had was nice, Otacon was a couple of rooms down from me, I wasn't sure if he was home so I called his phone.

*Riiing*

"Ah Hello ___?" I could hear Otacon's voice

"Where can I rent that horse? I want to go now."

"W-whoa easy, it's no rush. If you insist though, I'll send you the location on your phone. I'll give them a call to tell them you are on your way."

"Cool, Thanks! Hey uh if anything else is asked about me. If they know me. Tell them I'm out K good?"

"Ah y-yeah sure. CAreful though! Do-"

*Beep* I already hung up before he could finish his words.

I already had some tea, took a shower, and some allergy medicine. I was wearing my leather armour suite gear.

*Beep*

The location of the horse farm was sent to my phone. "Ah, there we go." I quickly left the hotel, following my GPS.

(Horse Farm)

"That should be it!" I was excited, my heart was racing.

I spotted a man standing by the door way, I assumed that was the person I was dealing with.

The closer I got the person began to speak.

"Morning there miss. Are you by chance____?"

"Yes." I replied."

"Ah great, that man called recently saying you were coming. Military women are interesting, yet you look like you are still fairly fresh in serving them. Follow me this way I got some horses you can look at, your payment has already been dealt with."

'Yay thanks Otacon!' I thought.

" How did someone like you end up in the military?.., I don't mean to be mean about it. It's just that you seem like such a kind soul."

I almost choked on air. "W-well...there was an attack where I was living before. I just happened to run into someone who helped me. This is how I ended up."

"Hmm, I see. Well, you seem to know what you are doing anyways."

We stepped into the stables. Right away I saw a couple of rows of tall horses. White, dapple greys, solid black, and a bay-coloured horse.

"These horses are all quite good with trails and perfect for military people. Not much scares them, best of all they are calm-tempered."

There were all so pretty, but the one I would pick will stay with me till I left this land. I made my choice.

"I pick this one." I stood in front of the solid black horse, with piercing deep blue eyes.

 ( Coming from me who actually rides horses, some can be born with blue eyes. It's rare but can happen.)

"Ah, you like Midnight here. Yes, she is a good one. I'll tack her up for you."

I waited while the man set up everything on her, it was part of their service for me

( 10 min later)

I  was outside and mounting Midnight. The owner said goodbye and I was already walking on my trip. The solid black mare was so light on her feet, it was like a dream. I kept some treats and water in my bag for her.

"Well let's go then girl." the horse snorted, she was happy to be outside.

(Hours Later)

A deep black plan landed not too far off where Otacon was working. The sudden blast of wind and dirt nailed him in the face.

"Who could that be?" The brunette thought.

*Click click* The sound of metal crashing against metal, and stones sounded.

"It's you your back!" Otacon's jaw went wide.

"Yes, hi to you too. Now tell me, where is she?" The amused voice spoke.

Otacon cleared his voice. "Oh yes yes, she is uh. Has been out for a while now, trail riding outside of town."

"What? seriously."

- Till Next Time

( I got some good story plans coming up, thanks for reading!)