⚡After Effect Part 2⚡

( Sorry for not updating in a while, I was working on my Devil May Cry Story)

( Time Skip)

I head back to Solis a day ago, while Raiden stayed back with Dok to work on some armour for me. I met George finally, who seemed like Sunny. Wasn't sure of all the details. Thunder was here too. Sunny said he could hang out where the security guard was in his box, you know the one who read his manga and just enjoyed living in his tiny box. I heard funny stories about him.

He actually seemed to enjoy the company of a cyborg horse there

He actually seemed to enjoy the company of a cyborg horse there. Every once in a while he would pet the horse, trying to feed it an apple. Though sometimes the horse ran from the security guard trying to be playful. 

I on the other hand was set to meet two co-workers Raiden use to have. Kevin, and Courtney. Once I had my armour clothing ready. I tried very hard to convince Raiden I wanted to do mini-missions, some adventure always made my life better. The only way he would let me, was the armour, and if I had weapons ready. The stories of Raiden travelling around the world made me wanna go too.

From time to time Raiden would call my phone, to check in on me. Making sure I kept up training.

( One Week Later)

I was eating my lunch in the cafeteria when my phone started to ring. With a sandwich in my mouth, I looked t the caller. 'Oh Raiden' I thought.

"Hrrwo?" 

"What?" Came His voice from the other side. I plucked the sandwich from my mouth. "Aha sorry bout that, lunch." "Pft, of course. So how's it going?" He asked me. "Alright, nothing much. That security guard at the gate seems to get along with Thunder well. They mess with each other. Kinda amusing." Raiden let out a chuckle." Too bad I'm missing that haha. Did you keep up with training, that stuff about the sword I told you?" "Which one, you do say a lot?" Raiden laughed again. " Keeping you're blade steady when swinging, and a strong grip when impact happens with an object. I just don't want to see you..die out there you know. You're pretty good, but the enemy can be a nightmare out there."

"It's alright Raiden. Yup I've been working on that, maybe a few moves of my own." 

"Well that's good, whatever works to keep you alive. The other reason I called is that, your armour is done, if you would like to come back we can set you up with meetings." I felt my heart leap in joy. "Yes! FINALLY! YesYES." Raiden pitched his nose at my tone, wishing he could pull the phone a bit from his head, but his headset was built into his metallic body. "Haha alright alright. I'll let Dok know you are coming, and be careful."

"I will! wohoo!" With that, I hung up. Raiden let out a sigh from his end. " I sure hope..war doesn't break you too much." He loved the energy I had in me to do good, but deep down he feared what could happen. He helped Dok build her armour, what a woman like me could need to not have too much damage done to her. Possible emergency protection parts built-in. So her small, tall, but getting stronger frame couldn't be crushed that easy. It needed to be light enough to move through, not weigh down a person. Now all Raiden had to do was wait for me to arrive. He was nervous for once in his life. Sitting with Wolf in a room trying to keep his mind off things he read a book. "Uughh...I feel sick." "Hm?" Wolf blinked looked at Raiden's even more pale-looking face. Raiden lifted his coffee cup up with a  shaky hand trying to take a sip to kill his nerves. Why was he this worried? He was smart, strong and all that. 'This is embarrassing... Wolf don't look at me please.' He told himself.

I mounted Thunder, my thing packed, preparing myself for a long trip. "Have a safe trip!" Sunny greeted me."Thanks, Sunny." I waved to George too. "Yeh! show those cyborgs who boss!" George laughed.

 "Yeh! show those cyborgs who boss!" George laughed