⚡Thundering Trust Part 3⚡

Thunder's hooves clattered against the dirt. We had a log trip ahead. The cyborg horse runs faster than a normal horse from the enhanced parts it has. Wolf followed close by scouting out any possible danger. We were not able to find the exact location of Raiden yet, but hopefully, soon we would.

I didn't have to hold onto the reins, he could control himself, so letting them drop onto his neck I looked down at my phone. It was time to make a quick call to Sunny.

The phone rang. My heart still raced I was worried about Raiden. 

"H-hello?" An unknown voice answered. It was the sound of a boy. 'Did I call the right number?' I looked down. ' Yup.' It was Sunny's. 

"Who is this?" I questioned."I am looking for Sunny." 

"Oh! Right me name George. Sunny is ah out at the moment. Told me if call, to see who it was."

"She is alright then?" "Yup! Just busy with work." "George was it, A friend of mine, and her's might be in possible danger. I got a strange call on my phone. I'm heading out right now to find him. Could you tell Sunny for me please? My name is ____."

"Yes! I can. He friend? could it be Raiden?"  "Yes, he saved me. I'm returning the favour in a way. I'm taking a Cyborg horse, Wolf is trying to track him for me."

"Ninja man! cool, yes go save ninja man, he is my friend too."

"Thanks, tell Sunny I'll come visit her once I find out what's going on. Bye George."

"Okay! bye___." With that, the cheery voice of the boy with the accent ended. 

'Well, at least Sunny seemed to be okay.' That made me smile a bit. I placed the phone back in the pocket of my skinny jeans.

"Any luck Wolf?"

"I am getting closer at finding the location. Go down this sand path. It will eventually lead us to a city."

"Got that Thunder?" The cyborg horse neighs in reply, picking up speed. I looked down seeing parts of his body glow a deep blue, it was pretty cool. Kinda like when Raiden runs really fast.

we started to enter the city. It looked decently normal. It was the middle of the day people worked and lived their lives. Hard to tell there was a cyborg fight happening somewhere nearby.

Wolf looked up as if he was sniffing the air like a real wolf. Thunder slowed down to a walk. I was so nervous, I was getting closer to Raiden's whereabouts.

"This way I picked up some distant sounds. Could be him." Stated Wolf.

"Hya!" I hear a loud voice echoing not to far away. My eyes widen it must be him. "Quickly Thunder, let's find him." Zipping in between alleys and streets we tried to Locate Raiden. "Hmm, it says he should be right here. I do not see him." Wolf's sharp eyes scanned the area. I could still hear his voice through, like he was fighting. The sound of clashing metal was pretty loud.

"Agh!" Suddenly a shout came out of no where. Then it hit me. "Look up!" Our head's shot up only too see Raiden on the edge of a tall building, his sword out fighting some cyborg cops. "There!" He was really high up, and probably had no idea we were below. Then came another weird sound. It was a loud thud, but It made an animal-like sound. "Huh?! a cow??" I blinked. Seeing the object come out from behind the buildings charging right at us. "Gekko." Wolf stated, getting ready for battle. "There's more of them!" Before we knew it we were surrounded by these tall metal gear-looking part cow things. The sound they made was unsettling it made me cringe. "Just try at doge them, kick them if you need to, whatever you do keep us alive please." I told the cyborg horse. I stood no chance against them, I had no weapons or to really defend myself.