⚡☣I Can Never Take Back This Back⚡☣Part 1

( Warning some heavy stuff will be coming in the next few chapters)

After zipping around in the air on Faiden's back. The cyborg of lightning came to a halt at the edge of the land and forest trails.

I felt so winded. Turning his head Raiden glanced at me from the corner of his eyes. My form did not move from his back.

"It's clear here, I can wait. Was that too fast??" He asked a bit concerned. His eyes sharp silvery-blue eyes scanned the area.

"Just give me a moment please."
Patiently Raiden stood on his feet waiting for me to catch my breath. I needed my head to stop spinning. I was so winded. At least I wasn't alone.

I held onto Raiden my arm still around his neck. I lay my head there against his back.

Mentally I wished a bit that this battlefield was just a bad dream, and we were back at his home. With the scent of cherry blossoms wafting around.

I looked at his fluffy hair, feeling it on my face.

" Better..?" He asked.

I sighed and slowly slid down to the ground. I land on my feet. "What about you?" It was a stupid question, he was probably perfectly fine. Raiden stood there near me, with his one arm slightly out, in case I needed to lean against it. I did not though.

"I'm good." He nodded his head. Glad that I asked him.

There was much more to go ahead, but what I did not know was just how dangerous this would get.

"Next is the wilderness. I need to go back to my position. So for now Go towards the left when you see the path, and then to the right. We need to check the camps down there.

Raiden left, and I headed into the forest.

To the left, and many steps later I went to the right. Just like Raiden said, I tried to follow his words.

Without help, I stopped walking, because down below I saw people. Men and women dressed in military clothing. Yes, there were people at the camp just as Raiden said there may be.

Raiden's voice in my headset started again. "Ah, there they are. I had a feeling I was right. Alright, this is the first big part of our mission. Clear this base out. They are problems according to Otacon. I will also help. For now, get close but stay hidden. I will let you know when to start."

I began to feel a bit nervous.

Quiet as ever I hid in the bushes and trees and walked down the hill closer to them.

The second I was in position. Raiden shoots out and begins carving up the soldiers and taking out their spines with it for that power boot he needs.

"WHAT! Military Cyborg!!" The men shout in panic.

"AARRGH!"

"I'm possible here!??" The women soldiers shout. Bullets begin to fly. A couple had knives.

"NOW!" Raiden's voice blasted towards me.

I jumped out with my sword. Raiden blocked the gunfire, cutting the bullets so they wouldn't touch me.

"WHAT??" Before the soldier could say another word. My sword cut into their back. Blood splattered across my chest. I took in a deep breath and went onto the neck. Raiden quickly grabbed that soldier.

s dead body and took their spine. I cringe a bit just how graphic that was. He really did need them, this was how this guy lived.

Cyborgs that were not here when we started, came jumping out. "Watch out!" Raiden yanked his blade out of a body and flinched the blood off, his silver eyes widened seeing me getting snuck up on by cyborgs.

"Huh?!" I tried to step to the side to avoid what Raiden was shouting at me for. My hair slipped out of its updo ( Ponytail bun or anything like that you pick)

As I stepped to the side, I saw a glint of sharp silver catch my eyesight. It was very close to me. I felt a tug at my head. I threw myself over to duck out of the way. Rolling across the ground I missed the blade from any injury, but when up. I saw something on the ground that looked familiar.

I looked down for a moment and to my side. Strands of my hair fell to the ground, falling off my shoulders to the dusty earthy ground. My hair was just chopped off by that cyborg enemy.

"Oh..my ..god." I breathed and took a step back. Having only a second till they were at me to fight again. Feeling the aftershock in me. How close I was to getting cut. "____!" Raiden forced the cyborg back and slammed it into the tree. The one that just cut my hair off.

Shocked to see my hair littering the ground, Raiden's eyes widen, worried I was just hurt. He was getting cornered, he couldn't just get over there they kept coming at him.

"UGH! Get away from her!" Grabbing the soldier by the collar he threw them against the tree, then swung the sword at them.

My hair was so short now, roughly around Raiden's. It was messy and cut very unevenly. I didn't care, I just was glad to be alive. I tried to not let fear take me.

'There's no blood.' Raiden sighed as he threw the enemies to the ground, and tore out their spine.

The soldiers ran at me. I redied my blade, while Raiden struggled to get to me, but there were so many.

It was like it was in slow motion. I could almost hear the sound of slow rock music playing. I was about to attack.

"Ugh.!" I felt something sharp pierce into me. I gasped in shock, my body began to feel very heavy. I swore I almost saw my life flash before me. "W-what the heck did you do- to.. me..?!" The soldiers in front stopped and didn't touch me but something from behind. Grabbed me, forcing me to not move.

"R-Raiden!!!...." I let out one last scream, and my voice began to start seizing up. I wanted to say something but I couldn't no matter how hard I tried.

 Horror hit Raiden. Hearing my voice, with such fear, it sent ihills through him. He saw my body drop into the arms of the enemy. Rage flowed over him. "ShIT..!" "You Bastards let her GO!" Raiden began to glow a deep red, and he ran towards me, cutting threw them.

He didn't make it. He watched as my body began to get dragged off. I was only half awake. These men drugged me. Whatever they stabbed in me was rendering me motionless.

I could see the pain in Raiden's face while I dragged off. Feeling the sting in my back.

"_____!!!!!!! I will find you I SWEAR I WILL! They will pay for this!" Raiden screamed into the headset sharply it blasted into my ears.

Otacon: "Raiden, what's wrong Raiden!?" Otacon could tell by the heart rate and emotions as the channel of his headset flickered signaling to Otacon. His voice cuts in and out. Otacon heard his roar of anger and pain.

I was stuffed into a truck and taken away. Raiden ran to the place where the pile of my hair was. There were no spots of the blood. Still, he couldn't help but tear up. He failed, he failed to protect me on the mission. They have taken ____ away, drugged, or worse. Kneeling he picked up my sword and flicked the blood and dust off it.

Otacon:" Raiden w-whats wrong??" The brunette could tell Raiden's voice that something very bad just happened.

Raiden took in a sharp breath. "They took ____! They dared to take her." His one eye glowed red. "They will pay." His voice said in a lower growl. He set off to track down the location.

"Go Raide, go get her back."

"Yeah...this mission is not over yet," Raiden growled in a low voice.

- To Be Continued⚡☣