⚡My last days before the mission⚡Part 3

I was new to England. The streets, the sounds and smells of freshly baked bread.

I saw this cute little cafe.' Maybe I should..' I didn't see Raiden or many people for that matter.

Taking what little money si had with me; I bought myself a tea latte and some breakfast.

I was sipping my drink on the go, when I saw the gate to a nice-looking park. I go to the park. The sound of my footsteps told me I was still here and it was a dream. It was so quiet and calming. That I almost felt bad for Raiden. He would have liked this.

I walked to a trash bin next to a tree, I dropped my empty paper cup and food wrap in. The second the garbage dropped I heard a voice not far from me. My stomach dropped.

"H-hey. How are you today?" A group of men walked towards me. '... great troublemakers.' Technically I could somewhat kick their ass because I had training done by Raiden but I wasn't that good either. I was far from perfect. I wasn't useless though. " Fine," I replied taking my chance to walk away, not wanting to say another word to them.

Someone suddenly latched onto my arm with their hand.'Ugh... you don't want to do that...' I muttered in my brain. Instead of screaming for help, I changed my tune. I took Raiden's advice to be more stern with my voice, and posture.
I felt a dangerous electricity annoyance spark inside of me.

"Ha where do you think you are going??" I turned my head and glared at the man who just grabbed my arm. "What." I muttered under my breath.

 "OHoho....you dare to glare at me, women?" He yanked back on my arm, as the thugs began to surround me.

'Dangerous move.'

''Back off......I don't have time for this.' One pulled out a knife. "Come on sweetheart, we don't want to harm you."

"Why do I have a hard time believing you? Mind letting go of my arm?" I glared at him. I reached into my coat with my other hand, pulling out my own knife, bigger than his.

"What do you say, sir?"

"Pft, so what this changes nothing." They closed in on me, their words echoing.

"I said let me go." I pull back.

"N-no way!"

"Do it, boss!"

"NO."

"Do what?!" I shout.

"Non of your buisness shut up!" I dropped the case off my knife and pointed it at his hand which latched onto mine.

The man's lip twitched." Do you even know how to use that?!"

I didn't reply. In the distance, I could see a familiar figure of a Cyborg speed-walking in my direction.

"Fine, I can do that too. Do you want to lose some figures??"

"Nope, but would you rather lose your head?? or a limb?"

Raiden was getting very close. this man's grip was strong on me. If I was going to run, he may throw that knife at me.

3

2

1....

"I warned you..." I glared. Raiden suddenly grabbed the man from behind yanking him off of me.

"HUH?!

"Let her go!"

"C-Cyborg!? here??"

I slowly back away. Wanting to see what Raiden will do. "So.. _____ what do you want to do with them? "Raiden grabbed the other man, twisting his arm behind him. The other one shuttered with fear. Raifen's one eye flashed crimson but held back from killing them.

"Oh please don't kill us!"

Raiden bonked their heads together to shut them up, they whimpered in pain.

"Get lost, know! Or I swear we will hunt you down..." I said in a low voice. Raiden let the two guys drop to the ground, they began to run. He then grabbed the 3rd man and launched him into the air. Tossing them at the other two.

"You forgot this on!"

"UGH!" They hissed as their buddy landed on them. They limped away, lucky to be alive.

I shake my head." Few....that was close."

My Cyborg comrade and friend walked up to me, checking in on me. "You alright?" His eye went back to normal silvery blue.

"Yes, thanks. I wasn't exactly sure how I was going to get out of that."

"Well, you seemed to have gotten to them somehow. What did you say to them? they were shuttereing like crazy when I grabbed him."

"Mind games." I laughed a bit. "I also think you scared them to death."

Raiden kneeled down and picked up my knife's holder. I placed it back in it. Then set it back inside my coat.

" Can we just go get me another drink

" Can we just go get me another drink..?.this was annoying."

"Haha, sure. I'll buy it." Raiden smiled a bit. The two of us walked down the park, and do another shop for food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ding!* The doorbell rang as we stepped inside.

I felt eyes on us the second we walked inside. 'OOh boy...here we go again..' I remembered the airport situation pretty well.

"Your face I muttered."

"W-what about my face..??" Raiden looked at me confused.

"..they are staring at your face...metal."

"Oh.....but my face is awesome."

I roll my eyes. "Well if you brought your more human face, it would attract less attention."

"I...m not sure....." He replied as he scanned the menu on the wall.

'Oh my god...' It hit me, regardless of what face Raiden has, they all look flawless and beautiful. 'Shhhit.....' All his faces would get eyes on us. He would still have the sink lines on his cheeks visible as day, from where his artificial skin is put on.

Raiden looked at me quietly, hearing me pause.

"Hello, what would you like?" The person at the counter said.

Our minds got cut off by the voice.