⚡The Red Moon Trail/Halloween Special⚡Part 1

( Tiny bit late, but here is my special for this

( Tiny bit late, but here is my special for this. I would say this falls after the current events of the main story)

It was Halloween. Raiden and I were going currently to a corn maze trail walk in the country. Raiden being all cool as he was did not need a costume. He was his cyborg self, all I did was add extra makeup around his eyes to really bring out the bright blue he has. However for me.

He asked Docktor to make a cyborg jaw mold of my face that I could use. I was wearing a solid white almost ghostly leather armor suit, with a metallic jaw that was placed over my face.

Mine was a bit different though. It wasn't as functional as Raiden's because I still had my real jaw. It was a really bright white, it stretched across my cheeks and jaw. It came to a little point at the end, resembling Raiden's old jaw style. However, I had fangs built into mine on the top jaw. It covered over my real teeth.

According to Raiden, he called me the ghost cyborg because of how shiny and white I looked. My eyes were darkened like his with black makeup. To top it off I wore bright violet contacts.

Now I and Raiden were smiling idiots grinning at each other with metallic faces. Making the people stop and stare as we passed by them. It was funny.

There was a big sign marking the start of the maze. It was partly a tall corn maze and the rest a trail walk in the forest and open field.

I could see little kids pointing and gawking at us, for how we looked. Raiden and I could only just smile. Did I forget to mention it? I was wearing heeled boots like Raiden's feet, so I joined him in the height as well.

"Haha let's go then." Raiden slapped a gentle hand across my shoulder. "Okay, I guess we will see who screams fist won't we?" I grinned at Raiden."Pft me scared?? Ha!"