⚡Gift Box⚡

I looked down at the box in Wolf's jaws. "Oh, thank you..! I'm honestly surprised you are here." I took the box from his jaws.

"I do not mean to be a burden, I shall leave if you wish." "Oh no! it's okay, you can rest here if you want." I let him inside, guessing Otacon wouldn't mind.

I carried the box to a table, while Wolf lay there on a carpet.

I slid the puzzle lid off the wooden box. Only to see paper colourful grass. There was a note inside, along with a box of tea, a soft hairbrush, treats, and a cute mini keychain of Raiden's High-frequency blade with a small plushie of Thunder the cyborg horse I was gifted.

I looked down at the note and began to read.

Hi ___!

I thought I would send you this gift box, I am pretty sure you are worried about Raiden. I'm sure he will be okay though. I hope you enjoy these gifts.

See you around!

A soft smile was placed on my face. Growing up I wasn't one to get gifts much, so seeing this coming from a girl who I only met a few months ago. It could almost make me cry.

( Time Skip)

*Zeet Zeet* I could hear the sound of a little robot moving around, I was sipping my tea. When I see that little robot with the screen on his one arm. (I call it a he, because Otacon is a male that uses it)

"Hey, ___" I could hear that man's voice. I looked down at the cute little robot. "Hi." I replied.

"Oh, nice Wolf is here." I nod. " He brought a small gift box from Sunny for me."

"Looks like you are doing okay. I have news though. Raiden seems to be doing good, they fixed his arm. He is in recovery right now, sleeping."

It was nice to hear my favourite lightning cyborg was okay. "I do have a mission I need to go on, nothing fancy. Just flying a helicopter full of military men, would you like to come along? it's tomorrow."

Adventure sounded fun. "Where?" The little robot hopped up and down. "Cyprus. So yes, it will be very warm out. I can find you a horse though that you can ride when there. Also I don't know how much you know..about Snake. A good friend of mine and Raiden's. He once visited this area too."

"Snake? cool. I don't know very much at all. Maybe you can tell me more."

"Haaha, well I could. I should also leave some details about him to Raiden. Okay rest up, pack a few things if you like. I'll come by tomorrow."

"Sure. Bye." With that, the little robot stopped moving. I reached down picked it up and set it on the couch.

"Guess I'm going on a trip." Part of me wanted to call Raiden to tell him, I was leaving this land. My stomach had a sinking feeling in it.

- To Be Continued 

(The more fun and good stuff should be coming next chapter)