⚡Airport Madness⚡

It was the day of the trip. Raiden had his armor layered back onto him by Docktor. Though to hide his metallic body he had a long coat on along with a white dress suit. His face, however, was not so lucky. It had to remain all metal-like. He was stronger this way, he had to have his current look.

I passed my suite case to Raiden as he loaded it into the taxi. "Where to sir?" The driver asked.

"The closest airport." I sat down in the back with Raiden. Our spirits were higher. I knew this wasn't such an easy thing though. First was England to visit Otacon.

"Um, Raiden?"

"Yes ____?" He glanced at me with those bright blue eyes. "Did Otacon say we have time to look around in London?"

"Hmm..., I will ask him for you. I can't recall him saying."

(Airport)

The second we stepped into the airport, I realized something was gonna annoy me.

*Click...click* Raiden's heavy metal footprints seemed louder to me. Was it because there were so many people here? I carried my bags with me while following closely Raiden who slid his suite case.

I swore the couple we passed by was speaking about us. "What happened to that man..? is he a machine."

"Is that even safe? are we in danger?" My ears locked onto their whisperers.

"Forget that, why is there a young woman with IT?" Their whispers dug into me.

"Look at his hair, it's snow white."

"Oh my god....look at his face."

"Hey, ___." Raiden's calm voice caught me off. I looked up at him. "Pass me your suitcase."

"Right." I handed him my baggage. We were currently handing in our luggage to an attendant, who will have it put on the plane for us.

'Dose Raiden not notice they are talking about him? or us.' I felt bad for him, he is such a kind person. Not a monster.

Raiden took back our passports back and put some paperwork in his bag. "Good luck sir and miss."

I looked up, seeing the customer service women wish us luck to my surprise. Raiden motioned with his eyes for me to follow him.

"Don't let it get to you...people always talk about things they don't understand." Raiden's whisper cleared my mind.

"right, but you..t-they talk of you as if you are a-"

"Monster? a machine. Well, they aren't completely wrong, I am mostly metal."

"...but you have a heart," I replied. Raiden smiled lightly. Hearing the same words from someone once before. 'Snake.' Raiden said his name mentally.

Raiden looked at the time on a clock hanging on the wall. "We..should pick up the pace. These crowds may be an issue."

'That's right, we still had to pass through the metal detector before our main area.'

There we were standing in front of the police standing before us at the metal detector boxes.

"Oh.. god...um.R-Raiden??"

Raiden smirked an placed a metal arm on my shoulder making me walk next to him in line. Was he enjoying this?

"Relax, I got this." He grinned. 

My only worry was that they may not let Raiden pass for the metal he literally wore. 'Oh shoot! did he remove all his daggers and hidden blades?'

The airport was always so stinking stressful.

"Next!" The security guard locked eyes with us. Why did I just see him swallow?

(It's short sorry! but I'm working on it for more.)