⚡My last days before the mission🌹Part 1

I sat in the black car, waiting for Raiden. Raiden's hand goes up signaling to me. I take in a breath and duck out of the car. I slowly close the door. I have met this man once before. It was a while though.

"Just ignore us. I believe we are half dead right now." Raiden chuckled. Trying to explain the eyebags and look of death on my face.

"Are you sure it isn't your makeup skills?" Otacon teased.

"Pft what? excuse you. My makeup skills are just fine." I wave at Raiden from the back of the car waiting for him to open the trunk. I really just wanted to go to bed. It was like 3 AM.

"Oh." Raiden just noticed. He pushed the button on his keys. The sound of the door unlocking told me I could grab my things. I grabbed my suitcase and quickly walked over to Raidne's side.

The two men glanced down at me. "I would like to sleep," I said in a low voice. I needed time to process this. "Ah yes..! Your room is on the 2nd floor. It has a pink flower on the door."

"Pink flower...." I mumbled, a bit confused. Raiden's hand clamped down on my suitcase. "I'll that that."

Otacon opened the door for us. I stepped inside. I searched for the stairs. "Follow me, I can see it," Raiden stated. Otacon only has a few lights on. It was dark in some areas.

"Here this should be it." I looked at the door after Raiden spoke. "Oh...right..pink flower." It was a little sticker. I opened the door. It was a basic but nice bedroom. Raiden placed my suitcase on the bed laying flat.

He reached a hand out and placed it on my shoulder. Looking down at me. "You good?" He asks. "Yes. I think I just need some sleep."

"Right, I understand. We have a couple of days till we leave on our mission."

After Raiden left. I got myself ready to sleep.