❗Caretaker?⚡Part 2

"This is the MK.ll. It's a little guy that I designed with Sunny years ago."

Otacon held the little camera-looking robot out to me. "Oh.., nice." It was actually a cute little robot thing. "Yeh! I can actually remotely control it from far away. It came in handy during missions a while ago."

"Well, I'll show you to your room now. You seem like you need some rest."

"Yeah...kinda. Just thinking about-"

"Raiden.., yeah I can tell. Don't worry! I'm sure he will be okay." Hal led me to my room on the second floor. It was clean and fresh-smelling. "If you get hungry, feel free to use my kitchen. It's not much, because I'm not home often, but there should be coffee, even tea if you like."

"Thanks. I might sleep for now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Next Morning)

I awoke to a letter on the table in the living room. Otacon wrote it saying he had a job to do with his work. So he left his little robot with me, in case I needed help.

I wondered how Raiden was. Was he rebuilt? did they fix his arm yet? I still awaited a reply from Doktor or Boris.

My head snapped up hearing a strange scratching noise at the door. "..ugh...who disturbs my tea time?" Letting out a sigh, I cautiously walk up to the door and peek through the glass. To my surprise I see Blade Wolf standing there with a  box in his jaws.

I unlocked the door quickly. "W-Wolf! what a surprise."

"Hello, there miss ____." He respectfully spoke to me. "I have brought this from Sunny."

- To Be Continued ⚡

(I know it's very short. I'll have something much longer up eventually.)

)