⚡Ignite the fire🔥Part 2

It was time. I was on my way to the helicopter, I was given a backpack with food, and items I may need. I had my headset on, programmed and ready to go.

I didn't see Raiden, I wondered where he was. I wanted to say goodbye, but I couldn't wait any longer. I climbed onto my horse, and ride out to the location of the platform. Not long I arrived at the platform, the helicopter was there, getting ready for me.

I was surprised to see a certain cyborg waving at me. I quickly dismount and run up to him. "Raiden, you're here?"

"Of course! I wouldn't miss this." He glanced down at me, making sure I looked ready and had everything. "Are you ready?" He looked at me with those sharp blue eyes. "As ready as I can be."

"Good luck, I'll call your headset later on." Raiden held up a fist to me, I give him a fist bump. "You should go now, they are waiting." The rotors of the helicopter began to turn, the wind blew hard at my face, making my half braided hair fly back. I climbed inside. Placing my bag inside, I sat on the ledge, we began to fly up.

From the ground, Raiden saluted me as If I was a fellow soldier, going to battle. I waved to him. With that I stood up and shut the door, taking a seat in the chair.

"Hello miss." The driver greeted me. "Hello." I replied to him. " "So you must be Raiden's friend, interesting. He thinks highly of you. It's an honour to fly you to your mission." "Thank you, sir."

(A few hours later)

*beep..beep* My headset began to ring. Remembering the button on the side, I push my finger on it. "Hello..?" I asked. "Hi, how's it hanging?" That voice was defiantly Raiden. "It's okay I guess. Not much to look at but sky after a while." "Say uh.., I'm trying to cook something. Any idea how long to stir this?" Raiden struggled with his clawed hands a bit over the stove. 

"Uhh- first of all, tell me what it is your cooking

"Uhh- first of all, tell me what it is your cooking." "Stew thought it would be nice to eat." Of all thinks ninja man Raiden was cooking stew, that was funny. " Stir it as often needed so it doesn't burn to the pot, and cook till everything is not raw or crunchy anymore. Got that?"

"Haha, sure I do." He replied with a light laugh.  "Alright then, don't overheat over the flames though, doubt that's good for you." I joked. He almost dropped the spoon into the pot as soon as I said that, cringing at what he almost did.

"Anything else?" I asked him. "Well, I just wanted to see how it is up in the air. Not stormy is it?" His tone was soft, maybe a bit protective. "So far so good."

"Alright then, I'll call later. Raiden out." With that, he hung up right after I said bye. What we didn't know was that would be the last time we talked for a long time.