🌸⚡The Home Of The Lightning Cyborg Part 2⚡🌸

After Raiden left for work. At least it seemed like work. I thought it was best if I went to use the shower. Get rid of whatever leftover crap I had in my hair from my last mission. I picked up my phone, reading the message that Sunny sent me. I didn't reply after that though.

Leaving the smoothie glass on the table, I shuffled to the bathroom. Grumbling at my cold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took note of the large fence Raiden had in his backyard. It seemed like the perfect place to relax. I put on my leather armoured clothes. After it was made for me, with the help of Dok and Raiden. I enjoyed wearing it all the time. It was my favourite clothing ever. The way the silver plating glimmered in the light. I found my katana tucked away in the corner. It was all shiny and cleaned up. "Aw..he cleaned it."

I pushed the backyard door opened and stepped out into the fresh air

I pushed the backyard door opened and stepped out into the fresh air. It was a bit cool still, but my clothes were warm. I stopped three tall stumps sticking out of the ground. One is wood, and the other's wrapped up with thick fabric. They were training dummies. The wood one had a lot of deep cut marks on it. I assumed Raiden was the one who use it.

He had a small coffee out here, a large lawn chair. Even some small flowers were planted by the fence. "Hmm..maybe I should try it out?"

I was in no shape to fight a battle, but maybe some light wood chopping with my katana would be okay. 

(Time Skip)

"Hya!" I shouted knowing the neighbours were far from this house. I sunk my katana's blade into the wood dummies again. Leaving marks in the wood. After a couple of minutes of feeling I was going to collapse, I stopped. I stabbed the sword into the ground by the dummies and walked back to the chair, and slumped down gasping. "sorry...grass." I mumbled. I couldn't wait to get better. So I could just go out places, the library sounded nice, even the park.

The sound of a horse suddenly caught me off guard. There it was again. "H-horse?" It was coming from the other side of the fence. "Wait a second..T-Thunder?" Could it be, my cyborg horse? Another loud neigh hit the air. Before I could blink I see the large horse launch itself over the fence, right into the yard. "Thunder!" It was him. The cyborg horse trotted over to me, happy to see me. He shook his large head, then dropped his head to my height.

"Aww, I missed you too." The horse snorted, sniffing me. As if he could sense I was ill. "Raiden is out right now, he'll be back later. Yay, I'm not alone." The horse pulled back and plopped down into the grass metres away from me. Finally able to rest. He must have run from a long distance.

While I was chilling in his backyard, Raiden was getting some things done. He recently had his body changed back into his metallic look, but still wore a suit over himself to cover up. The only parts of his peaking out were, his heeled feet, and metal jaw face. 'Hm..maybe I should go try and find a gift now..' Raiden looked down, seeing the dog tag necklace I gave him a long while back.

Raiden pondered each shop he looked at, wondering what to get. The eyes that starred at Raiden, made him try harder to ignore.'Yeah yeah, so what? I'm still a man.' Thought to himself. Some people were nice to him for how he looked, other's worried he may cut them down. Raiden wouldn't dare to harm the innocent though. He wanted peace. Nice now all he cared about was finding a gift, not the looks on people's faces. It was his metal jaw that made them look, otherwise, they wouldn't even notice.

(Many Shops Later)

"I would like to buy this..!" Raiden practically slapped down an item onto the counter. It took all his strenth to not flip out. After all the endless stares, and people gawking at him. Raiden finally found something he thought was suitable as a gift. His fuse was beginning to run low with all the rude people he walked by and faced. Nonetheless, he left peacefully after paying for the item.

'Ughh.....I need..a drink....why are some people so....' He never finished what he was saying. In the end, he didn't care, his mission was over. It was now time to return to his cozy home for another day. He hoped he didn't have to worry about any problems on the way back.

After some time he walked. He had some bags in hand, and couldn't wait to put his feet up. The second Raiden thought that. A group of cyborgs and cops stood in his way, showing their guns and weapons at Raiden. "Uhh...tch..really?!" Raiden sighed. "ARE You Mr. Lightning bolt?" They hissed.

"Tch..WHo wants to know?" Raiden snapped back, he hates that nickname people called him. Setting down his bags down in a corner. He took the gift box from the bag, he stuffed it in his suit pocket. He cared more about the gift than the food. at this point. "You caught me at a bad time gentlemen......I am not particularly in a good mood.." Raiden's one eyes flashed red, as he began to unsheath his sword. The enemy grinned at him. "You killed our team! and you will pay!"

"Yeah? If they crossed me possible, why should I care?" Raiden took in a deep breath, as he pointed his blade down at the group. 'Ha....sorry..___ I guess I'm going to be a bit late.' He whispered to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Back to Reader/Me)

I spent a couple of hours out here in the yard, it was nice. The sun was slowly setting though. "He..still isn't back." I wasn't mad at him or anything. It just made me think how it was my birthday still. The people I knew in my life before I met Raiden were lost..to me. I had no idea if they were alive. They vanished. This wasn't the first time I spent my birthday alone though.

"Haa...well guess I'll go inside." I patted Thunder's nose. "I'm hungry..sorry boy. You can stay here though." I told the cyborg horse. After a snort from the large animal, I shuffled inside. Feeling the sick wave hit me harder once again. During the night, and evenings I felt worse than the day.

"Guess...I can make tea." Images of Raiden showing me tea yesterday that he bought flashed in my mind. What could I eat thought? I didn't wanna raid all his food, but I needed something.

After some time I began munching on crackers he had and sliced up cheese I found. I sipped on my green tea till. The sun was setting even more now, still, there was no Raiden. I hoped he was okay. I was in no shape to go looking for him. I didn't even care that much about it being my birthday, I just wanted him to be safe.

I looked down at my phone. Still no texts, no missed calls. "Should I send him something?" I shake my head. In the end, I sent nothing to him. I chose to wait, stay up until he returned. Till then I munched on his food.

- To Be Continued 🌸⚡