I am Lightning, Protecting The Weak In The Storm Part 3

~ 3 hours later

"Is this the place?" Raiden arrived at the shattered sight of the mall, the place where Sunny and I were kidnapped. "Yes, this is it."

A small blue screen popped up at Raiden's eye level. Saying Kevin.
"Seems like they where here. You alright there?" Kevin looked at Raiden's frazzled form. "Yeah, they will pay for this. Kev if you find any information on them let me know."

"Yes of course I will. I want to meet ___ too. She seems really nice the way you speak of her."

"Yes..she is a survivor. I owe it to her. Raiden out." With that he ended the call on his built in headset.

"Tch, the hell do they want with ____." Raiden fumed a bit. His sharp blue eyes scanned the area. Spotting red splatters on the street, his eyes widened. We walked over to it to get a better look. "Blood...damn it." Raiden raged quietly to himself. 

"Yes, Raiden I remembered seeing blood drip from____." The cyborg gripped his hand. "Injured, they will pay." His sharp eyes scanned the area. Another thing caught his eyes. He walked over it. "A box." Raiden blinked picking it up off the floor. Blue box, with a white ribbon. There was a tiny tag attached to the box it read. 

~ To Raiden

from _____

For a moment it was like  Raiden couldn't breathe. His eyes held a dark hue over them. Wolf gazed at Raiden and then the box.  He couldn't form words as he carefully plucked the ribbon off the box. He unfolded the box with such care as if it was glass. To Raiden's surprise, there was a silver necklace in it, attached to it was a dog tag. Engraved was his name Raiden, on the other side, was a lightning bolt. He shut his eyes tightly as if swallowing back tears. Raiden wasn't the kind of man or Cyborg to not cry easily, especially show it. His blue eye held a glistening reflection that quickly disappeared. Slowly he lifted up the necklace and placed it over his head. Giving it a squeeze he let go of it. It now hung around his neck, too bad he wasn't able to say his thanks right now. 

"Let's go Wolf. We got some people to hunt down." Passing the little box to Wolf. The Cyborg placed it in his jaws since Raiden didn't have any pockets. His eyes now flashed a dangerous red in them.

~ Back to ____, and Sunny

"Get in there!" Suddenly I was thrown into a glass-walled room, more like a cell. "OOF!" I crashed into the wall hard. Hissing I looked up. "Haha, the boss is gonna love making a cyborg out of you."

I winced at that. I didn't wanna be a Cyborg, not yet even if it was my fate. I felt so cold as if I lost even more in my life. They separated Sunny from me, I couldn't even see her. I glared at the evil Cyborg Police. If Raiden did find us, I knew he was gonna make them wish they never touched us with their filthy hands. I felt disgusting. They have been using us as research checking the health of our bodies, to what Cyborg frame we could have. 

'Raiden's gonna kick you're guy's asses.' I glared at them, while they walked away. Leaving me here in the glass room. I hoped Sunny was okay enough like me. They crushed even my cell phone before throwing us in rooms.

- To Be Continued