As I Stare Danger In The Eyes

I was leaning on the railing of the hotel balcony. I wanted to go out and do something but once again I was told by Raiden that zo should rest. I felt the lump on the back of my head.

"Does it still hurt, do you need more ice?" The silver-haired cyborg joined me on the balcony. " well I'm not sure how much it will help, I don't want a brain freeze from the ice."

Raiden chuckled a bit. " Can I really not go outside?"
Raiden sighed and shook his head." The military is doing a lot of stuff right now. Otacon also told me to keep you company till the."

"Hmm fine. Are we going back then soon?"
"To where Solis or my home?"

Raiden gave me that look of concern. His beautiful grey eyes looked at me. "Are you really that unhappy here? If you are I could arrange a flight back for us."

"I just enjoyed the time before you got hurt and that Monsoon AI attacked us. Are you alright Raiden?"

"I promise I'm okay."
"K good." I sniffed a bit. It wasn't crying just a ping of emotion.

"A lot has just happened to me since is all."
He placed a metal hand on my shoulder, trying to reassure me.
"Well I'm here now, I don't plan on losing my arm again."
" I think I should go back, I was gonna say home, but...." I cut myself off. I didn't really have a home.

"Home, I'll take you home."
I looked up at the cyborg with beautiful grey eyes. "I don't have a home."

" Of course you do, my home is yours as well. Now let me make those copper arrangements.

( Inside Helicopter)

The sound of the rotors spinning was muffled out by my headset. I hat behind Raiden in a seat. He was up in front with the piolet all cool. He needed the extra leg room too.

"You doing well back there?" I see Raiden turn his head slightly back t me.

"Yup so far so good."

Otacon had to stay behind more for work but wished us luck. I had so much I wanted to do. See Sunny, Wolf and just live a bit. 'Another trip I survived without losing a limb. I found Raiden again.' That was all that mattered.

"Doktor wanted me to drop in for a bit before we go back, that cool with you?"

"Yeah sure." I guess he had to make sure Raiden's fixed limb was doing good. At first, that man was creepy to me, but I sorta got used to him.

*BEEp Beep beep!*

Alarms began to start blaring making my stomach drop. "Really?! can't we just have a quiet flight for once?"

"Explain now, what is that?!" Raiden began to focus more, he glanced at the piolet trying to locate some threat outside. His metal arm gripped the seat.

"____.!"

"Y-yes?" I replied to Raiden's booming voice. "You sit tight, do not move unless I say so"

"Sir!"

The alarm's beeping started making my head hurt. "Piolet talk to me, what's out there?!"

"I'm looking Raiden sir. T-the clouds are in the way."

Something suddenly tossed the chopper a bit in the air. Making my hands clamp down on the seat. "Ssshhooot...R-Raiden?" I tried to get his attention. I see a red flash from behind, that reflected off the walls and his metal armour.

- To Be Continued ⚡⚡