⚡The Brunette's House🌹

( Recap)

"Waah! God dammit Raiden! WArm me next time!"

"What's wrong!?" Raiden's eyes widen seeing me in such horrible distress. "Quickly close the door!" I shout at him. Raiden slips into his seat and locks the door.

"Explain, what the hell was that? The car alarm went off while I was in the building."

"I..I. " I was almost hyperventilating. Raiden quickly leaned to the side and grabbed my hand. " Relax, calm down. I'm here. I need to know what you saw."

"I..saw Monsoon's figure again!"

"What?? again??"

I nod. "He was leaning up against the car's side."

Raiden furrowed his brows. I swore he saw nothing when he came back out. " Damn..., that's creepy."

Raiden gave me one more look, checking to see if I was really alright. my shaking hand told him I was still stressed. "You okay..?"

"I think so.." I replied quietly. "Alright..let's go then. Otacon is waiting for us."

Raiden carefully drove us out of the property. I could see the look in his eyes. He was concerned, his eyes looked a bit darker around the edges. Was that from tiredness or something else?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Ugh....I can't stop thinking about that! Why can't I just shut my brain off like Raiden? That would be so useful.' I was mentally yelling at myself.

The beeping of Raiden's car. The loud noise was making my heart race still. Then the figure I saw of Monsoon made me shutter again. Raiden did have a very secure car, It was probably built very strong but against a Cyborg no. It could be cut in half.

Raiden was about to say something when he's the look on my face. "What...?" He asks.

I sigh like a child. I was itching to finally get to a home I could curl up in a bed and lock my doors. "Ughh. my head hurts..."

"Oh......um." Raiden looks at me with those sharp silvery eyes. "We will be there soon."

(Otacon's House)

After what felt like a lifetime and a half. Getting stopped by guards. Raiden nearly killing a security guard at the airport. Getting yelled at, and after all that stress we were still alive.

"I need to hibernate..."

"Pft haha..so you are still alive." Raiden burst out laughing.

Putting the car in park in the driveway of a beautiful house. I see a tall man brunette man with glasses at the doorway with slippers on, and what seemed like a lab coat. He looked...sleepy.

"Just one moment ____ okay?" Raiden smiled a bit as he stepped out to meet the friend.

⚡🌹

- I will post more!