⚡Reoccurring Danger⚡

The sun was almost setting, and Raiden was trying to speed up a bit, but it was hard when he was leading the horse too.

"Voices..." I whispered.

"Shh." Raiden told me as he looked around us. It was the voices of military men, the same people I bumped into who almost shot me. It was their fault I fell down the hill being chased.

Raiden tried to be as stealthy as possible to pass by without being seen.

When a voice called out almost making my blood run cold.

"Hault! Who goes there!?"

"Tch.., great." Raiden sighed, he stopped moving and looked in the direction of the soldiers.

"I am just passing by." Raiden really wasn't in the mood to deal with these people.

"Oh you a cyborg." The one man spoke in broken English. "Yes, something you need? I would like to be on my way."
The sound of a gun clicks.

"What are you doing with that trespasser women?" The man warned.

"R-..Raiden.." I whimpered a bit quietly. Worried they would shoot me. They had them pointed at us.

"I have no knowledge of that, she is just a friend. Now if excuse me I would like to go home." Raiden said sternly, he really did not want to fight them. Not with a horse, and me around. Both of us weren't in top condition.

The man was about to shoot me! Raiden quickly stepped to the side, in case he did shoot.

"I said BACK OFF!" Raiden's voice was extremely cold, and sharp. IT was his alter ego coming out, the kinda scary cool version of him. " I reaally would not like to spill blood here." He almost creepily laughed. Now Let Us Pass."

I see the man's fingers tremble a bit on the gun, He pulls it back and his buddies follow. The second they did that Raiden kept one sharp eye on them, and began to walk and lead the horse.

My heart raced as we passed by, I was so worried

A couple of moments later the sunset, and I couldn't see a thing. Raiden thankfully could. His voice rumbles below me. I listen to his foto steps, as he carries me on his back. "I am..sorry if I scared you."

"It's okay..., I just want to get home. He could tell I was still worried, so I didn't say much.

We went back to the stables to drop off the horse. "Stay here under this street light, I will go deal with the stable owner."

"T-the horse is injured.. they..are probably gonna be upset." Raiden reached over and patted the top of my head very carefully. He could feel the thump on my head. It was him a bit concerned.

"Don't worry about that, I'll deal with it. Wait here." I nod. 

I waited out here for about 10 min. Not long after I see the cyborg man come back. "What did they say..?"

" I explained the situation to them, I offered to pay for the vet bills for the horse. They were happy about that. Actually, they weren't mad at you, just glad that the horse was alright too. Well. anyways ready to go home?" Raiden kneeled down across from me.

"By the looks of it you could use some sleep."

"That sounds nice..." He reaches over and picks me up, careful of his claws. "So which way is your hotel? Now that the horse is back home, I can get us back faster."

"That way."

"Got it, now hold on." Just like that he hits a full-on sprint, I see sparks of blue and white lightning show up below his feet. "E-easy..., my head."

"Oh sorry, I till try to run more smoothly." He changed his pace a bit.

- Until Next Time ⚡