⚡The Lightning Strikes Twice That Day⚡Part 1

On the way back that evening, Raiden and I were peacefully walking back to his home. His phone begins to ring. Yes, He actually had a phone on him this time, because he was not equipped like his cyborg self.

"HEeeyya Raiden!" I giggle at the voice of the brunette flooding from the phone.

Raiden picks the phone up, giving me sigh. "Otacon." Raiden's sharp blue eyes look at me. Mentally apologizing for the interruption.

"Yes, what is it?"

"You busy right?" Raiden's eyebrows twitch. "Depends what you call busy, what news could you possibly have?"

I couldn't hear the voice of Otacon because the blonde here turned the volume down of purpose. I shake my head in dismay.

"What? Absolutely NOT!" Raiden's sudden loud voice made me jump a couple of steps away from me.

"OOtacon..! listen I can just p-" Raiden stepped towards me and put a hand on my back, pushing me forward and telling me to walk. Meanwhile, I was trying to listen in on the conversation. 'Damn Raiden why did you have to turn the volume down..?'

"Aggh.! Why do you do this to me? Ca-" Raiden was cut off by the brunette on the other line. "Ughh. fine. I'll ask, BUT ONLY IF It's a yes. Understood?"

*Beep* Raiden hung up the phone, and let out a frustrated sigh. I was still walking ahead of him, so I couldn't see his face. 'Booy.. someone on sounds grumpy.' I laughed to myself.

"So, how would you feel about going on a mission with me? Though it's going to be different this time." He was serious.

Raiden's phone begins to ring again. I quickly jump and grab it from his hand assuming it was Otacon. "Ah Hey!___!" The blonde scolded.

I picked up the line. Otacon's voice blasted through the phone. "Please Raiden! I promise to treat___ with respect just as Snake was and would want!"

The blonde pinched his nose."Give me that back," Raiden ordered, holding his arm out to me. "No." I plainly stated. Raiden tossed his head a bit to the side in annoyance.

"I'll do it, but tell me where and some more details." It was too late, I already accepted."Oh ___! great. An area is a place Snake used to be a long time ago. It is in a wilderness, there were reports of cyborgs showing up and making a ruckus. We need them to be clear up."

"Hold It. You don't mean?" Raiden stepped next to me and put a hand on my shoulder. "That one area where I met Snake again for the first time in a long while. The place where Naomi was found?" Did Raiden sound mad? or worried?

"I..That is right Raiden." Otacon replied. "It's fine Raiden, I already said yes. Details?"

"Well...I will have to talk to you on the codec at a certain frequency. Raiden however can not be right at your side, he will have to scout ahead away from you. So they can't target you both at once."

"Just like old times huh...?" Raiden spoke from next to me. "Stealth of course, till you get to the main area."

"Very well." Raiden backed up from the phone and took it back from my grasp. "Great I'll see you in a couple of days. I need you to come to England though first. I am currently living there. So I can give you equipment."

The two finally hung up, and Raiden looked at me. "I understand you want to go on this mission, but know this it's very dangerous there. I will do all I can to protect you. How much do know of Snake?"

I smile. "Thanks for the help, and well I was filled in about Snake. Sunny also spoke about him to me."

(Fast Forward Days Later Glimpse)

Bombs shells, were thrown left and right. My hearing was awful, all the noises blended together.

I lay there on the ground with a pool of my blood on the dirty forest ground. "R-Raiden.. W-where -re you" I called out in pain. I looked across the land seeing dead bodies of men laying around from a recent explosion. "Oh g- od." I picked my head up only a bit spotting my blood on the ground. Something felt really wrong, my face was hurting a lot. Soo much as if... I didn't even have a mouth anymore. My nerves were shot. I lift a shakey glove up to my face, to touch what felt like my face.

A sharp pain hits me, feeling a large gap that should not be there."Aaaghr..!!" I drop my hand. "Oh..s-shit..m-my fa-face my FACE!" Panic hit me.

( End Of Future Glimpse)

I put my hands up on my arms. "Hm? what's wrong." Asked the blonde cyborg. "Nothing just felt a chill. Winter is coming."

"Yes, that it is. Though it will be warmer where we are going." We see two strikes of lightning in the distance. "Storm is coming, don't tell me that's because of you?" I joke.

"What Noo."