⚡Raiden's Emotions⚡

Drebin found us a decent camp spot with a cabin, upon Raiden's request

Drebin found us a decent camp spot with a cabin, upon Raiden's request. It was a decent distance away from the enemy but in the same direction as our next part of the mission. When that was to happen anyway. I was still in a daze and not feeling so great from all that, but I could hear Raiden speaking to Otacon.

Raiden had carried me inside the cabin when we arrived. We didn't have much but Drebin spared us a blanket till the airdrop arrived, the airdrop Raiden requested.

"We will stay here until ____ is feeling better." I hear Raiden speak to Otacon.

"No, w-we can't abort the mission, not this far in. We have time though, a couple of days if we must. Then we will go home. Yes.. I will. Raiden out." He ended his call with Otacon.

Raiden gave me the blanket to help curl into. I felt a little sick from what was injected into me, but it didn't seem life-threatening.

"Ha...sorry I would play some music if I could." Raiden came closer to check up on me.

"Ha, it's alright.."

"You can finally speak normal, that's good. How do you feel?"

"Like...shit.." I said half-heartedly.

"Once I retrieve that airdrop, I can make us some better food and give you a better bed."

"This is still better, than where I was last." I pulled the blanket up to my face. I was so drained.

"What about that bruise on your face, does that hurt?" "A little." I nod my head. "I'll be fine though, this is still way better than the last location."

Raiden wasn't satisfied with our supplies, he wanted more, he wanted to give me more so I could feel better. He felt this was his fault that he couldn't get there on time to block the men before they could drag me away.

Raiden left for a moment, getting the call that the airdrop was arriving.

( 15 min later)

Raiden returned with a stolen container with the supplies. "Let's get this started." I took out the things from the box. He made a tiny fire and managed to boil water.

"There we go, here I requested that there would be tea in that box." Raiden handed me the warm cup. I missed this so much. This wasn't going to be too bad. A break was nice.

(Day 2)

I felt a lot better, and I started to test my abilities to train outside again. Practicing with my sword once again. 'Just a little more, and we will head to our last stop.' I wanted to be ready. I needed this to be perfect. No Surprises.

"Wow, you good so much better." Raiden stopped my sword swing with his bare hands with a grin. "Thanks to you. Otherwise, I would still be in trouble."

(Fast Forward, future time skip)

 "R-Raiden.. W-where -re you" I called out in pain. I looked across the land seeing dead bodies of men lying around from a recent explosion. "Oh g- od." I picked my head up only a bit spotting my blood on the ground. Something felt really wrong, my face was hurting a lot. So much as if... I didn't even have a mouth anymore. My nerves were shot. I lift a shakey glove to my face, to touch what felt like my face.

A sharp pain hits me, feeling a large gap that should not be there."Aaaghr..!!" I drop my hand. "Oh..s-shit..m-my fa-face my FACE!" Panic hit me.

(Future Time Skip 2)

I wasn't walking. I was in shock. Something was very wrong, I couldn't focus. The look on Raiden's face worried me heavily.

" Don't look... I don't want you to see." He didn't want to see what? I tried to look around. but he pulled me closer to him. "R-Raiden what's happening?? I blinked my eyes. I was red. so much red, splattered across the ground. Or was this inside my eye?

( Back To Present Time)

"Well, when do we head out?" I asked.

"Tomorrow, after that we go home. No matter what, we will put an end to this. We can go see Sunny, go to a restaurant with Courtney and Kev for some good old-fashioned fun."

"I'm going to make a call." "Right." Raiden went back inside. I dialed Sunny's number.

- To be continued ⚡