⚡Follow My Voice☣ Part 2

( One more Chapter of my favorite cyborg man ever! because my work will eventually prevent me from writing more often. Hope You all enjoy this.)

Raiden walks next to me, his eyes practically glowing with caution, as he stares down the door opening from the vehicle.

The air around us was starting to send me chills.

"Don't move." I heard Raiden's voice in my earpiece. He did not move his lips, not even look at me. He kept his sharp eyes on the person coming out. He drew his sword and pointed it down.

A man with very light bleach-blonde hair and very tanned skin slowly came out with his hands up and had a friendly but cautious look on his face.

"It's alright...I mean no harm." Raiden hasn't bought it yet. He forced me to stand still with his glance.

"Hmm, don't trust me do you? Well...do you know a ...Snake?"

Raiden's nose twitched a bit. "Who wants to know..?" Raiden said in a low voice. "Drebin is the name..., I am just a gun launderer. I help men who seem to be a little different from the military."

"I can see it in your eyes, that you know a man called Snake." The man called Drebin said.

My eyes widen, when I see a little white monkey pop its head out. 'Oh..my...god. he has a monkey.' Not even that he was holding a soda can in his hand.

"We are fine, we don't need any gun assistance," Raiden said next to me.

"Hmm, true you have a sword. OH, wait hold on....cyborg body....platnum hair.....I have seen you somewhere before..."

"What??"

"It was a brief moment. You aren't by any chance...Raiden...?" Raiden didn't drop his word yet, but this man seemed to know my friend from somewhere. I found it odd, but sort of interesting.

Drebin stepped a bit closer, and took a drink of the can the monkey passed him. 'He has a monkey could he really be that bad? I mean he could have run us over by now.' I asked myself.

"Fine, speak..what do you know?" Raiden sheathed his sword slowly.

"Sure, but not out here. It's not safe." Raiden looked up and nodded. "Stay next to me." Raiden' ordered. His voice sounded stern through my earphones.

We climb into the back of the large armed van. Taking our seats, Dreblin grabbed a can of soda and offered it to me. His eyes looked at Raiden, then at me.

"Your friend looks like, they could use a drink." He held it there in the air.

Raiden nods his head. Telling me it's okay. I take the cold drink in my hands.

"I won't trouble you for too long, I also know...you could be a very dangerous man. I can see it in your eyes Raiden. You have seen a lot. I have nothing to hide from you. You could always cut me down later."

"You knew Snake?" Raiden asked Dreblin.

"That was a long story, a good many years ago.

"Yes, I met Snake. A silver-haired older man in the streets of the location you seemed to have come through. He didn't trust me at first, but eventually, he became a client of mine. Offering him intel and advice for his missions, and did some gun laundering as well, removing their ID locks.

Dreblin explained how he helped Snake escape with Naomi, evading many enemies and Gekko to get back into the town. How his van tipped over, and Snake had to find a way to Otacon's helicopter.

"Then it happened. Snake said the name of a person I never met. He was looking up at the roof. I vividly remember a figure similar to you. On the roofs. Snake said Raiden."

My cyborg friend shifted next to me remembering some of these events during that mission.

"Raiden, so that is your name?" Dreblin asked.

"Yeah..., but that was a long time ago."

"Because of you that day, I was able to escape being cornered by Gekko. So I should thank you for that. So where is that good man Snake?"

Raiden averted his eyes. "Snake is missing."

"Oh..I see."

- To Be Continued