Stop Fighting Boys

Finally, back at the hotel, I go wash up after taking a headache painkiller.

Raiden being the kind man he is , calls Otacon for me to tell him I'm alive. He probably called my phone a million times. He also tried to put together something for us to eat.

( While Reader In Shower)

*Riinngg.Rinng*

Raiden sat on the sofa, with his feet up on a stool. He tried to remain calm and tell Otacon he found ____ but was an idiot for bringing her to a place like this.

The phone finally gets picked up to Raiden's cracking emotion.

Otacon: H-hello? Raiden is that you?

Raiden: Yes it's me.

Otacon sighs in relief.

Otacon: Why are you calling this late at night? The man dared to ask.

Raiden's mind began to click into annoyance slowly, but he still tried to stay calm.

Raiden: Why do you think I called??

Otacon felt a chill float through the phone. 'Something is off with him...'

Otacon: Honestly I don't know...why?

The cyborg crinkled up his nose, that was it. It was time to tell him. He couldn't believe Otacon had no idea what just happened.

Raiden: I found ____, and her mount lying in the forest unable to move. They were chased by possible enemy soldiers in the forest. Raiden breathed into the headset harder.

Otacon replied: Y-you sound mad, are you, alright friend? As horrible as that sounded, he could tell something was bothering Raiden.

Raiden: Ugh..! can't you see I'm upset!?

His loud voice made me step out of the bathroom surprised. Raiden was yelling into his headset.

"Yes! of course, I'm mad! You had no idea what happened to her! didn't even check in on her!? You bring her here without telling me, and I find her beating to hell."

Raiden's voice made me shutter. I began overhearing Otacon on the other line shout back at Raiden. Now the two boys were arguing over me. Which wasn't any of their faults, it was just my dumb luck.

"NO! I will not!"

I slowly approached Raiden, about to place my hand on his shoulder. Suddenly his head turned to face me, his eye was glowing red. The air suddenly went cold. "R-Raiden..it's okay...." I tried to tell him. He only looked at me and continued to shout at Otacon for being an idiot.

I was starting to get annoyed. "Raiden STOP! Both of YOU STOP!" I grabbed Raiden's hair and put my face to his headset and yelled into it. Making both the men cringe at my voice.

"Seriously!? You boys it's past midnight and you are yelling!!" Raiden's eyes widen, the red vanished in his eyes and he slowly inches back away from me. I looked mad.

"I...I.." He wasn't even sure what to say.

"Shut up, I just want to relax. If you two are gonna keep yelling, I swear I will disconnect your headset Raiden!"

Otacon: M-Man...Snake would have liked her. He would also probably kill us though.

The brunette tried to change the subject.

"Haa....I'm sorry. I was just... worried." Raiden's face looked a bit embarrassed and apologetic for me yelling.

After that, I went to bed, and I didn't hear a peep out of Raiden all night. I was awake for a bit longer, sometimes I opened my eyes to peek to see what the cyborg was doing. He was scratching his head looking at his phone. Every once in a while he would lay on the sofa in a different direction.

(Dream Or Is it)

I was walking in the mall with a friend. I had a latte in my hand. There was an alarm that suddenly sound making people in the Indigo part of the mall being to freak out. Security guards started ushering people down into an underground parking spot.

"W-what the hell is going on??" I looked around shocked, I had not much of a choice so I followed after the crowd. It was a logical explanation at this point. My friend looked at me if I knew something about this. I only shook my head.

"I don't.." My friend sighed and followed after me. People screamed around us. I just rolled my eyes. After all that had happened in my life, this was nothing. We didn't even see any threat, the threat was the people themselves causing chaos.

"Get moving move move!" The police ushered us into a small pathway in the parking garage. We were surrounded by wire fencing. This was getting more strange. People looked at me, asking me questions if I knew anything. I was confused why people asked me this, I was in the same boat as them.

There was a metal roof above us now, as we walked the skinny path, the cops still shouting orders. I began to hear creaking sounds above us. Like it something really heavy was walking above us.

I slammed the brakes on and held a finger up to my lips to the people around me. They halted the second they saw me stop. Some tried pushing me forward, while other people told that man to shut up. Whatever that large creature was above us, I could see indents in the roof above us. It was really heavy, it's feet like things clicked above us as it moved on.

Thinking it was gone I began to move forward, and the crowd followed after me as if I was the leader now. Something was wrong, really wrong. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach. I step out from the last bit of the walkway.

My pulse raced, wondering if that thing was going to pop out and attack us.

There was a loud click, and I see something fall out of the sky above me. I literally jump back in horror. All the worst possible feelings hit me, I was unarmed, and my only chance was to run.

Then I see the figure that jumped from above me. "R-Raiden..!' I whispered in shock. He instantly shushed me. It was so nice to see him here, but him being here went trouble. I wasn't expecting to see him here.

"You need to get out of here now." He warned.

"Why? what's here. I saw something not long ago." Raiden tossed me a suite made of armour.

"There's no time to explain, where this, please. I'll help you put it on." Listening to him, I pulled this heavy metal-like suit on over my clothes. Raiden set some headset thing over my eyes. Making me see as if I was a computer.

"W-what is this?!" I whispered loudly a bit shocked. "Just relax, trust me you will need this. Here, use this weapon. Be careful, we need to get rid of that thing here. Remember our job."

(End Of Dream)

I shot up gasping for air. Raiden heard me as he speed walked into my hotel room. "What's wrong?" He scanned my room with his eyes.

"W-weird dream." It felt so real.., I felt a chill hit me. Raiden reached over and placed a hand on my arm. "Well...whatever it was, it's not happening now."

I wanted to train with Raiden, but he recommended that I don't because me hitting my head yesterday

I wanted to train with Raiden, but he recommended that I don't because me hitting my head yesterday. He did go out for a bit to fetch me some things from a cafe I wanted. He still felt bad about making me mad last night.

Otacon used his little robot I kept with me, to apologize. He was glad that I was okay though. Small images floated around my head from the dream. I didn't like that aura in that dream.

- To Be Continued ⚡⚡