Who Told You Where I Was?

I sat there on the ground with my horse near me. I still couldn't stand, I was far to dizzy.

I suddenly started hearing shuffling coming from above me. 'The hill.' I looked up a bit, to my shock. I see a familiar figure sliding down the hill sharply wearing a black jacket meant for a suit.
'R-Raiden.'

He lands on the ground and right away his sharp eyes land on us.

His jaw almost drops seeing me there sitting on the ground.

"Oh, you are here..!"

"Is that really you.. Raiden?" The last time I saw him was he lost his arm in the World Marshal building. Of course, I knew it was, but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't some imposter.

"Are you alright?" Raiden kneeled down next to me. His eyes scanned me, and the area. He didn't seem to find anyone else here. "I would have left earlier. Slight problem though." Midnight sniffed Raiden curiously. Raiden tilted his head up to the large horse. "Guess he does not see cyborgs often huh?"

"Well, I think from what the owner said. Midnight has seen war before."

"Oookay, tell me what's bothering you?" Raiden deemed this place safe to sit on the ground.

"First tell me why you are wearing a suit top, but nothing else? I also haven't seen you in ages man, How's your arm?!" Raiden scratched his locks, seeing me throw questions at him.

"R-relax..okay. I can tell by the lump on your head, that you don't want to stay here much longer."

" The suite, I thought it was best to blend in a bit here. My arm..well, I  was out for a while, it's alright now see!" He beamed. He saw me sit there quietly. "What don't like the suite..?"

I furrowed my eyes brows as a sighing smirk came to the corner of my lips. "No Raiden forget the damn suite. N-no though..I don't hate it." I tried to be nice without being too mushy. I gave him a sharp look, he couldn't tell it I was mad, upset or something else. Raiden swallowed a bit worried.

"Do you HAVE Any Idea how worried I waS?!" I freeze noticing my voice was pretty much yelling. I coughed in apology and dropped my tone.

Raiden reached out a clawed hand and touched the top of my head, gently he pulled twigs and leaves out of my hair. "I know, sorry...about leaving you behind that day."

"Then again..you saved me back there. I shouldn't yell at you." I guess we were both dummies. I reached over and gave Raiden a crushing hug. I felt his silvery locks touch my face.

"Glad you are back though."

He patted my back carefully. I let go. "We should go back. Also here, I can tell you are cold." Raiden dropped his suit jacket onto me, not giving me a choice but to wear it."

"Horse..is injured." Raiden looked at Midnight with sympathy." Raiden picked up the reins but still did not understand that I was not steady to walk. I began to stand up to my feet, right away I began to lean sharply to the side almost falling open. Till his tall figure stood next to me to steady me.

"Woah, ookay I guess we have to do this a different way." 'She probably has a concussion..fun..'

Raiden stepped in front of me and looked back a bit. "Get on, I'll walk the horse. It will probably be late when we return, dose your phone work?"

I shake my head." Nope..I have no service."

"Ughh..lovely."

Raiden helped me up onto his back. I grabbed on, while he began to walk the horse back with us.

'Man..I'm totally going to give Otacon a piece of my mind. R-Really man?!'

"By the way..uh how did you find out I was here?"

- Until Next Time ⚡